Print

Author Topic: FAN ART!?  (Read 5994 times)

« on: November 20, 2004, 06:08:11 PM »
What address can we send fan art to?  And it cant be an e-mail address because my scanner dosnt work.  1 more question, if I live in lower NY, how long would it take to get it on TMK?

this is the WAFFLE!  The emblem of our land! You can shove it in a bottle or hold it in your hand!
I only watch [adult swim]

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2004, 06:16:11 PM »
 You'd have to send it all the way across the United States, to an undisclosed location in California. Use somebody else's scanner, or send it to an affiliate who has close ties to TMK.

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2004, 06:20:39 PM »
Thank you!  I will trie to use the one in my Studio Art classroom.  Can I send it to "your" profile e-mail address?

this is the WAFFLE!  The emblem of our land! You can shove it in a bottle or hold it in your hand!

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2004, 06:23:29 PM »
No offense, but you really sounded like the God Father!(laughs)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2004, 07:04:35 PM »
Well, you certainly could send it to me, (I love fan art) but it would be quicker to send it directly to where it is evaluated. Read this quote from the fan art directory page:

"While sending in your fanart to fansthemushroomkingdom.net, PLEASE include your initials in the e-mail (i.e. DDW), as this will make it easier for me to keep track of the files/artists. Also, please note that we cannot use every picture made with MS Paint. Thanks for your cooperation."

<fans@themushroomkingdom.net> There, capise? [Ha, ha, ha.]

EDIT: Hmm. I just remembered something... Why is it ["your" profile address], and not [your profile address]? That really is my email address.

----------------------------------------
"Chocolate milk as a world-wide delicacy! Who agrees? Anyone?"
- Ian "Suffix"

Edited by - Suffix on 11/20/2004 5:06:35 PM

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2004, 07:07:52 PM »
I didn't know the U.S. Postal Service would deliver to an email address.  </sarcasm>
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2004, 07:10:33 PM »
 On a final note, I said "affiliate" because nobody knows where the TMK headquarters is. But it's in California. (Perhaps there's a warp pipe down there... Ha.)

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2004, 07:16:13 PM »
I put "your" because i wanted u to know that i was directing it to you and not TMK.  And, luigison, u dumb ****,  I said no email address assuming he/she would skip to the next alternative "postal service".

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2004, 07:24:17 PM »
Did you just call me a dumb arse?  My post was a joke referring to the email info Suffix gave you after you said you couldn't use an e-mail address because you scanner didn't work.  
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2004, 07:30:59 PM »
No, he called you a much nastier word- according to "A Christmas Story" it's "F, dash, dash, dash."

Romance is for the weak-minded.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2004, 07:35:45 PM »

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2004, 07:36:00 PM »
Please, if i do say anything nastie to any on TMK, i am joking.  Please do not take any personal offense towards my actions.(im just a n00b)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2004, 07:37:45 PM »
Yes, I assumed the next postal service, but be nice to Luigison, he's quite an accomplished person.

EDIT: Not the "noob" term again. That phrase makes me nauseous...

Edited by - Suffix on 11/20/2004 5:39:29 PM

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2004, 01:53:13 PM »
TMK is not in California.

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2004, 02:19:57 PM »
Then where is it Megabyte? (I wish i could do that weird symbol...)

« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2004, 03:40:22 PM »
It's on the internet obviously.

"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2004, 04:41:08 PM »
Yoshi, I've got a feeling we're not in the Mushroom Kingdom any more!

Your forum board has been infected by the YSR virus. Please send an error report now so we can point and laugh at you.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2004, 09:47:24 PM »
 Not in California, eh? Well, mister, I firmly believe so.

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2004, 11:07:42 PM »
Pro Tip: To stop being a n00b, stop repeatedly saying that you're a n00b.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Print