Print

Author Topic: If Nintendo and Sega ever teamed up...  (Read 5502 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: November 09, 2001, 10:12:32 AM »
What would happen?

(I need your creative ideas for this...)

Mama mia! It''s-a me, Mario Maniac!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2001, 12:48:30 PM »
Sega fans and Nintendo fans alike would revolt.

There''s something very disturbing about Goompapa...

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2001, 01:32:07 PM »
why would we revolt? besides its already happened, sorta.

"I''ll never look back, I''''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog
"I''ll never look back, I''''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2001, 01:32:08 PM »

Edited by - Sonic on 11/9/2001 1:53:41 PM

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2001, 05:23:20 PM »
I would like that because I only have a N64!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2001, 10:24:50 AM »
No I mean what gameswould they make... Would they combine Mario and Sonic into one game? Or combine Zelda and Phantasy Star Online?

Mama mia! It''s-a me, Mario Maniac!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2001, 01:08:46 PM »
as nice as that sounds ( belive me I want it to happen ) it isn't likely even if they do team up.

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2001, 01:22:28 PM »
They would make the greatest system ever!

Introducing...the....DreamCube!
The fool sees himself as a wise man. The wise man sees himself as a fool.

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2001, 04:43:38 PM »
Or the 'GameCast' or the 'Saturn64' or maybe the SES (Sega Entertainment System)

When your fingers and hands turn blue, you''ll now that I am there, watching you.

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2001, 07:54:50 PM »
Sega and Nintendo did join forces once...to make a simple game on the Super Nintendo system starring Sonic who went in Mario style worlds in the Sonic platform.  This happened when Sega and Nintendo were best buddies and Sega is also going to release a Sonic game for the Gameboy Advance.

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2001, 10:30:58 PM »
.....and a sonic game for the gamecube........

I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2001, 01:39:12 PM »
actually WhackaBeaner that game was just an emulation hack of the speedy gonzalis (sp) game, so sonic advanced is the first sonic game to appear on a nintendo platform.

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2001, 01:30:04 PM »
What about the Mario game on sega?

I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2001, 02:48:18 PM »
what mario game?

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2001, 02:48:19 PM »
what mario game?

Print