Print

Author Topic: Fungi Forums Acronyms and Terminolgoy: Newb Survival Kit  (Read 13695 times)

« on: April 15, 2006, 06:13:25 PM »
FIrst of all,
welcome all new members!
Its great that you chose us over GameFaqs or DK Vine.
God bless you!

Anyway, this is the 101 Survival Kit On The Fungi Forums. This is the terminology on the things we say on the Fungi Forums. Great if you are new or need a little refreshing up!

Okay, here's the list. Please add on, other members!

WTD-What The Dukar
Dukar-<A HREF="http://themushroomkingdom.net/board/index.php?topic=4935.msg319918#msg319918>The Origin![/url]
wheres dezzer-Person named mariopedia signed on to #tmk and asked, wheres dezzer.
Help! Deezer's feeding me bread!-From the 'Mr. Face?' topic,
help help.deezer is feeding me bread.and im attached to a chain on a block.im being forced to do wtmk promos.help me.

this is really matt.

i made this name as a joke.please dont be mean to me.i cant be banned from this site.

remember,im the fake mr.face.
Custom Title-A few things a mod has to say about you, under your name on your posts. Mine? Get A Life, My Valentine, etc.
n00b,newb-You, who is reading it.
Holy Fried Eggs!-What you say to cover up a naughty word. Explained by former member.
YA RLY?-Yeah really.
WTDX-What the deluxe.
Deezer-The holy god that controls when this site has a spam flood and when he brings down the almighty hand of administrating!
BANNED-Worst CT to have. Mean you are BYE-BYRE!
R.I.P Lizard Dude-Prank pulled from LD himself.
SKILLZ-E-Skillz
Skillz-Skills
DKVine-Where evil exisits. BEWARE!
GameFAQs-Evil trolls reside here. Good giudes, though.
Emoticons-Saph's favorite thingie. I guess actions are better than words?
L33T-Leet
Leet-From the glory days of COunter-Strike, Leet was a gamer laungage that is usually used for supremeacy and hard to copy and learn. Also, to make sure being not booted from games. BIGSKILLDAWG is much easier to copy then |3IGSI<Il_I_ZC|AVVG, since they can't copy and paste in those games.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 05:11:42 PM by dude677 »
Most Wishy-Washy

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2006, 06:48:37 PM »
The Story Of Dukar

Someone named "mARiopEdia" came into #tmk once, looking for Deezer. He then typed the famous line "wheres dezzer".
« Last Edit: April 15, 2006, 06:51:10 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2006, 07:43:59 PM »
The epic origin of BREAD
So you see why we forumers fear bread. Very scary stuff...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2006, 08:39:03 PM »
I always thought WTD was "What the Durain?". Anyways, some combonations that don't work out at the FF:
Mario + 101
Kirby + 101
Yoshi + 101

Also... might I add:
SPAM FLAVORED COOKIE DOUGH
« Last Edit: April 15, 2006, 08:42:18 PM by cantthinkofaname »
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2006, 09:18:35 PM »
There are variations of WTD. "What the Dukar" was, I think, the original. Occasionally there comes "WTDX" as a typo: What the Deluxe.
It's YOUR problem!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2006, 10:11:53 PM »
WTDX is no typo.

Also, don't forget WTX, or, what the x.
That was a joke.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2006, 10:57:18 PM »
I admit that I guessed it was a typo because the D and X keys are so close.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2006, 02:07:01 AM »
I never knew what WTD meant. I meant to ask you all. One of my guesses was "what to do?" but that didn't make much since. I fear the elf cop...and febreeze-drinking guys.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2006, 12:28:17 PM »
The Armless Elf Cop isn't necessarily part of TMK, it's just somewhere I put videos I want to share with members in my spare-spare-extra-spare time. When you make videos with Windows Movie Maker (the only thing I've got right now) they're too big to be attachments. The only Febreze drinker I know of is MaxVance.
It's YOUR problem!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2006, 01:16:22 PM »
mARiopEdia ARE WaToaD WTD
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2006, 09:24:47 PM »
Y'know, I don't really (thankfully) see "n00b" tossed around here that much.  Nor "SKILLZ" nor "L33T", either.
Sections of your list could perhaps use a little straightening.
Go Moon!

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2006, 05:05:16 PM »
Its fungi forums AND net acronyms and terminology, to be more specific.
Anyway, i have seen l33t posted around.
L33t pix, anyone?
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2006, 06:05:14 PM »
Otherwhere, a noob is a new person and a n00b is an annoying person.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2006, 06:09:00 PM »
No, a newb is the new person. A noob is an annoying pest. N00b is just another way to say it.

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2006, 10:39:58 PM »
Thanks Aarom. You said it just fine.

Print