Print

Author Topic: I miss the Fan art...  (Read 3500 times)

« on: May 29, 2006, 02:04:07 PM »
Well, I am a frequent lurker of this site and these message boards. I used to post occasionally as well. I remember the amazing fan art section this site used to have, I loved seeing updates to it!

I remember not long ago I was searching for the old fanart. Two pieces in particular, both having to do with Super Saiya-jin Mario(you can guess why if you look at my name and avatar). I had found a site where the TMK fanart had supposedly been moved to, but it was missing many pieces including the ones I wanted. My questions are, do any of you have those pieces, and am I missing some section or website which has all of the fan art still?

Man, if only I had thought of saving those to my computer back then...
Animal Crossing Info, Name: Saiyan, Town: Namek, Code: 4123-7863-2363. Mario Kart Code: 317888-357028

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2006, 12:26:50 PM »
Dude, just go to the Super Mario Bros. Info Station. All the fanart is over there now.

Lock?
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 01:35:15 AM »
Dude, Vid:
I had found a site where the TMK fanart had supposedly been moved to, but it was missing many pieces including the ones I wanted.
Learn to read correctly. :P

As for what you're asking, SSJ3, I have no idea. Next time I see Koopaprince (owner of SMBIS) in the chatroom (and if I remember), I'll ask him.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 03:24:12 PM »
Heh, thanks Sapphira. And yeah, that is the site I was refering to. I'm gonna take a look and see if the art is there and that I overlooked it...but I doubt it. I just think those two pieces would be perfect for making myself a signature.
Animal Crossing Info, Name: Saiyan, Town: Namek, Code: 4123-7863-2363. Mario Kart Code: 317888-357028

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2006, 07:50:42 PM »
I read too quickly, and miss vital stuff sometimes. :P
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Print