Print

Author Topic: The Presidentsy  (Read 11152 times)

« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2001, 12:18:43 PM »
WO0HOO!Secret Service agent #4!(I mean it,too)

Quote:I like other Nintendo charecters,But the Bros. are the best.-RoyKoopa(But Link rules,too)
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2001, 01:15:18 PM »
Well pardon me if I critisize but I think you would have to have a more organized goverment then that $$Wario$$ because, well the Fourm might crumble over argueing thats why in my party I have certain positions

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2001, 01:44:54 PM »
Technically, Deezer is supreme dictator of the boards and people with people like myself working as his toadies.
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2001, 01:55:22 PM »
I want to be president when president i will pick my partners i am new to The mario general chat but i can tell you one thing im not a jerk and im never mean

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2001, 04:13:06 PM »
Fictional, KinopioToad?  Let me put in a few words here:
Yoshi, I'll concede, is probably ineligible to be a candidate, but you cannot refute the existance of Mr. Face!!
He's posted in these very fora several times (just comb through the original "Mr. Face?" topic in the "Site Discussion" forum if you doubt me!)  Does this allow him the candidacy?  Or do you still claim that he doesn't exist?
First off, what's to define "existence," anyway?  Who are we to add such labels of "factual" and fictional?"  You may now argue that the so-called "Mr. Face," is really either a concept of Nintendorks, used in promoting the site (which seems to be your opinion,) or (by another term) just some random board-goer who happens to use the name as his or her persona.  If we can stick to the latter here, does it really justify his fictionality so?  Could not we say the same about everybody who visits this site, barring those who use their actual names as screen names?  Why, I can just as soon believe that such a "Mr. Face" exists as does a "$$Wario$$" or a "Marionut#1."  I claim that Mr. Face, as he obviously has a forum identity in one way or another, is still in the running.

Back to Yoshi:
I have seen several users who have had Yoshi-related names, but as I've seen no "Yoshi" who could step up to his nomination, I will rescind that nomination.
But I still root for Mr. Face.

Vote Nintendorks party!  Vote Mr. Face!!

*ah the fun of politicking!*

Aid
Go Moon!

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2001, 06:04:49 PM »
well seeing as how me and marionut#1 are both republicans, and I'm going to be on his cabenit as Secretary of Defense. My vote goes to MarioNut#1

"I'll never look back, I''ve got no regrets. 'Cause time doesn''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog
"I''ll never look back, I''''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2001, 06:13:03 PM »
I can be 2nd secretery of state.
GO rebublicans
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2001, 07:31:34 PM »
??? Can someone expalin what's going on?

~Princess Peach "No Clue" Toadstool~

~Heir to the Royal Throne, the Baker of Many Cakes, Kisser of Many Noses,Bimbo Supreme, and Crybaby Extroidinaire,Her Royal Highness, the Noble Princess Peach Toadstool~
~Heir to the Royal Throne, the Baker of Many Cakes, Kisser of Many Noses,Bimbo Supreme, and Crybaby Extroidinaire,Her Royal Highness, the Noble Princess Peach Toadstool~

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2001, 08:18:54 PM »
to be honest I don't even know, all i know is I'm secretary of state, so when you get right down to it, who cares?

"I'll never look back, I''ve got no regrets. 'Cause time doesn''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog
"I''ll never look back, I''''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2001, 08:19:10 PM »
to be honest I don't even know, all i know is I'm secretary of state, so when you get right down to it, who cares?

« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2001, 05:37:44 AM »
I'm sneaking up on an enemy base...over.

Quote:I like other Nintendo charecters,But the Bros. are the best.-RoyKoopa(But Link rules,too)
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2001, 08:18:47 AM »
I might be new here, but hey, every vote counts!

Marionut#1!!

(What's the tally anyway?)

Its-a me! Mario!

Link

• Banned
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2001, 10:20:25 AM »
HOLD IT! Stop the voting! $$wario$$ said himself that he was leaving so, Marionut#1 and I automaticaly win! That is unless someone else wants to run aginst us?

Vote for
Marionut#1(president)
and
Link (vice president)

The Triforce Protector

« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2001, 01:21:38 PM »
I would if i knew what the heck was going on.

Link

• Banned
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2001, 01:46:26 PM »
Your royal highness, were are voting to see who will be the new Fungi Fourm's President.

Vote for
Marionut#1(president)
and
Link (vice president)

The Triforce Protector

Print