Print

Author Topic: A Mario Story: Add 5 words to the tale...  (Read 30632 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2003, 03:24:36 PM »
Then he danced, somewhat frantically.
That was a joke.

« Reply #61 on: April 24, 2003, 07:04:07 PM »
Then, his shoelaces became tangled

I''m not lazy, I''m just... uh...
Like a sponge, thirsty I am!

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #62 on: April 24, 2003, 07:55:18 PM »
He tripped and broke his

« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2003, 08:02:31 PM »
pen, which got ink on...

CONGRATULATIONS!
The absolute incarnation of evil, Adolf Hitler, lies in a pool of his own blood. His wrinkled, crimson splattered visage still strains, a jagged- toothed rictus trying to cry out. Insane even in death. Your lips pinched in bitter victory, you kick his head off his remains and spit on his corpse.
-Wolfenstein 3d, 3rd Episode
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #64 on: April 24, 2003, 08:06:15 PM »
a rhinoceros'(s) kilt. This caused...

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2003, 08:07:55 PM »
Mario's dancing, sultry chocolate cupcake...

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #66 on: April 24, 2003, 08:12:00 PM »
Which didn't make sense, so...

(Hey! You two--Dairy King and Bluto--are the same person! Ha! Now your secret's out!)

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #67 on: April 24, 2003, 08:24:33 PM »
Ohhh, no. Not again.(This same thing happened in Chupperson Wierd's Bored MK III GX topic) I am not him!! Bluto happens to be my brother. We use the same computer, thus that is why we post so close together. There, now our secret is out! And if you don't believe me, you can verify it yourself! Go to the link in either one of our profiles. I am Wimpy and he is Bluto. Swee Pee(still the website) is our friend, but has no relation to our family.
Oh, and I wanted to post for the story too!
Mario then decide to go....

CONGRATULATIONS!
The absolute incarnation of evil, Adolf Hitler, lies in a pool of his own blood. His wrinkled, crimson splattered visage still strains, a jagged- toothed rictus trying to cry out. Insane even in death. Your lips pinched in bitter victory, you kick his head off his remains and spit on his corpse.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #68 on: April 24, 2003, 10:20:29 PM »
Actually, Bluto's reply DID make sense, at least gramatically if not in the context.  It could be followed by something like

to grow an orange beard.

So that the full, gramatically-correct sentence is

This caused Mario's dancing, sultry cupcake to grow an orange beard.

See?  That makes perfect sense!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #69 on: April 24, 2003, 10:34:30 PM »
Well, *technically* there shouldn't be a comma b/w dancing and sultry, 'cuz if you switch the adjectives around it would change the meaning implied to the cupcake. So therefore, it seemed the comma seperated the two clauses, in which the 2nd one didn't make any sense.

Anyway, I believe you, Dairy King--and Bluto. It just looked kinda suspicious. lol.

Mashed potatoes came wandering in...

--------------------

« Reply #70 on: April 25, 2003, 06:37:45 AM »
...to eat darie king and bluto!
(Sixs words, so hang me)
                        UVG

the ultiment video gamer striks agen!

the utimet video gamer striks agen!

Edited by - uvg on 4/25/2003 5:39:26 AM
:D

« Reply #71 on: April 25, 2003, 09:33:37 PM »
Thanks for believing me. As I said, CW made the same error. Meh, no biggie.
Seeing English wasn't fun, Mario..(five words!)
then decided to go and...(another five words!!)

CONGRATULATIONS!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #72 on: April 25, 2003, 09:39:20 PM »
eat a crispy chicken sandwich.

--------------------

« Reply #73 on: April 25, 2003, 11:23:13 PM »
Then, the sandwich started singing...
(sorry about the placement of my commas in my post, my english ain't much good, and sumtimes i spell werds funni)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #74 on: April 26, 2003, 12:12:19 AM »
Heheh...lol. That's 'k.  :)

..."Polly wolly doodle all day!"

--------------------

Print