Print

Author Topic: A Mario Interview  (Read 50248 times)

« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2003, 06:13:23 PM »
Then, if you don't fix toilets, then what DO you do-that is, before coming to the Mushroom Kingdom?
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2003, 06:27:29 PM »
Plumbing isn't limited to fixing toilets, you know. I worked on the plumbing systems for new buildings, like in construction. (Donkey Kong and Wrecking Crew...had to do w/ construction sites, ya know)

*Again, these are just my ideas.*

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2003, 06:39:45 PM »
Well, I always thought of plumbers as "people who fix toilets". I heard that somewhere.

Now, Mario, do you like living with your favorite little brother, Luigi? This will be one of the last questions for you about your time on earth. Next, it'll be about the Mushroom Kingdom.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2003, 06:42:48 PM »
That's what you though, huh.
And sure.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2003, 06:49:01 PM »
Uh, Mario, what about the Luigi question I asked?

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2003, 06:53:25 PM »
I already said my answer: "And sure."
Oh yeah, and this is the definition of a plumber:
a craftsman who installs and repairs pipes and fixtures and appliances.
(I was bored...AND "board" heheh..)

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 6/6/2003 5:53:50 PM

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2003, 06:57:07 PM »
Ok-you don't seem to happy to live with Luigi, but, I guess that's how things go.

Now, I just wanted to ask you something. Did you and Luigi own your own business or did you sign off to someone? I also want to know, do you like your name Mario Mario? It sounds strange.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2003, 07:04:00 PM »
I said "sure" meaning "I guess so." Never really thought about it much.

Luigi can answer that next question. And, please, don't ever call me that again.

--------------------

« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2003, 07:12:24 PM »
Sorry, sorry, I never meant to hurt your feelings, Mario. You're so rich, you could afford to put me in prison, huh? Are you that cruel? You're beginning to become Bowser-BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry about that.

Anyways,(I say anyways a lot),how did you get your job as a professional plumber?

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2003, 07:27:30 PM »
You didn't upset me. I was making a joke, making it SEEM like I was upset. Sorry, I do that sometimes. Who said I was rich? And I'm not cruel... *grins* At least in everyone's opinion execpt maybe Bowser and his troops...

Anyway, it's a long story. Well, not really, but I'd rather not say. It's a little personal. If my biographer Sapphira ever desides to post her second story, it will be revealed in there.

*Sapphira grins, thinking "Not likely..."*

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 6/6/2003 6:30:22 PM

« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2003, 07:33:51 PM »
But I thought Sapphira's story was about how you went to the Mushroom Kingdom-not about how you became a plumber.
Anyways, didn't you come to the Mushroom Kingdom because the Star Spirits needed you or else Giga Bowser would destroy them and you and Luigi needed to come so you can find equiipment to become the Star and Mushroom Warriors?

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2003, 08:33:35 PM »
Umm...I dunno. And Sapphira's story is about what's currently happening (or will happen) in my and my friends lives. Intertwined every once in a while is the story of my past life--there's, too. So yeah, it tells bascially about everything that happened--my how I got my job, how I entered the Mushroom Kingdom, discovering my true identity... But enough about that. Only Sapphira knows about it, and I have asked her to keep that information disclosed. I do not wish to share it...now...

--------------------

« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2003, 08:42:40 PM »
Mario, you are such a bad person-giving away secret info!

Now, Mario, are you aware that you have the most video games then any other character?

« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2003, 08:45:58 PM »
Mama Mia..Why-a-does Mario always get questions...Why dont-a-me Luigi ever get asked questions...d:~#)

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - Marionut#1 on 6/6/2003 7:46:27 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2003, 08:55:31 PM »
Luigi, this is Mario's interview. You will be next, I promise.^_^

Print