Print

Author Topic: A Mario Interview  (Read 49858 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2003, 08:57:57 PM »
I told Sapphira because she wanted to write a biography about me and she's trustworthy. Plus I like her more. :P

And yes, I'm aware. Popularity seems to have it's disadvantages, though, as it seems everyone's always trying to pry information about me from me...and others. *cough*this interview*cough* Ahem... excuse me...I need some water.

*takes a sip*
And give my brother some questions! He feels left out enough as it is.
Luigi, you have the floor on this question he asked earlier, if you want to answer it, that is.
"Did you and Luigi own your own business or did you sign off to someone?"

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.

Edited by - Sapphira on 6/6/2003 8:02:40 PM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2003, 09:03:31 PM »
You want-a- to reveal that family-a-secret Mario? Well okedokie..Yes we-a-did own a business..we-a-scrounged through the local ghetto unpluging sluge-filled-a-toilets..and fixing general plumbing-a-problems.

Next-a-question

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2003, 09:05:23 PM »
Mario, Mario, Mario....Can we please just continue with this? We can take a break! But if I call Luigi, I'll get my questions mixed up. Oh well, I'll just turn from a Mario fan to a Luigi fan. I'll interview Luigi.

Oh, and Mario, my story's longer then Sapphira's and you're stupid in it-so that's probably why you hate it. At least it's a pretty good story. And you're the star. But, if you prefer to be an idiot even after the story-I guess Luigi will make the bucks$$$$$$.

Go Luigi! Go Luigi! It's Your Birthday! You're the Man! Mario Has To Clean Toilets! Go Luigi! Go Luigi!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2003, 09:09:28 PM »
Well, Luigi, nice to see you. I should've started this interview with you. You're the man! Now, Luigi, do you like being second dog? Always a step lower of the ladder? The loser? The Spagetti Noodle? Well, I have a section for you-it's called THE SUPER-EXCELLENT LUIGI STORY or something like that. It's the one with little replies(see I knew people don't like you). I'll stick to your side though!

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2003, 09:16:41 PM »
Whoa-a-whoa-a-whoa-a- Thats too many questions at-a- once-a-. I actually like staying at home and secretly writing My own biography, since Every-a-bodys just Ga ga over Mario. Call-a-me a spagetti noodle again-a- and we'll see just-a-how hot this green fireball I have here can-a-get...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2003, 09:20:30 PM »
Sorry Luigi, we're cool, right?

« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2003, 09:28:24 PM »
Ah finally-a-an easy question to answer-a. Ya were-a-cool...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2003, 09:32:40 PM »
You know Luigi, you sound more Italian then Mario. Speaking of the name 'Mario', in video games, when you say 'Mario' it sounds like 'Madio'. I grew fond of that and in my stories, you say 'Madio'. I think it's good you say it like that. Gives you that Italian accent.^_^

« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2003, 09:40:49 PM »
Acctually I pronounce-a-it Marrio it especially helps-a-it sound better when I roll-a-the r's...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2003, 09:43:04 PM »
It sounds like 'd'. Oh well.
I would like you to know that you should hide your diary in another location. Mario knows where it is and you never know when he'll look in it.

« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2003, 09:47:42 PM »
Ah, yes.. I-a-already knew that-a-. Actually that-a-wasnt my real diary...how did-a-I know? well its-a-quite obvious what he was-a-doing because I found his-a-shoe prints-a-in my secret basement..you-a-see I have exactlly 1 size-a-shoe bigger than him..and-a- to the trained eye..its quite simple..

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2003, 09:51:05 PM »
Why don't you try putting your diary in a room underneath the basement. Mario wouldn't know a thing.

« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2003, 09:53:20 PM »
Luigi, you're the smart one, huh? You know your brother well. That's a good thing.^_^

« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2003, 09:56:04 PM »
Bah, why-a-do that when I-a-already hid the real deal in a-a-treasure chest I buried in-a-the back? Any-a-way I actually am-a-getting board trying to-a-write my own biography. Ive-a- tried to get that-a-lazy bum Marionut#1 to do it..but he is just-a-lazy and-a-hates to write anyway-a.

*Marionut#1 Clears throat*

oops-a-I forgot he was in the room..heh-a-heh

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - Marionut#1 on 6/6/2003 8:57:06 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2003, 09:57:34 PM »
Don't worry Luigi, I won't tell Mario where you hid it.

Print