Print

Author Topic: A Mario Interview  (Read 50118 times)

« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2003, 10:00:15 PM »
good-a-I would hate to have-a-to do to you what I did-a-to Waluigi when He threatned to tell-a-Mario....

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2003, 10:02:10 PM »
D-Don't worry, I'm not here to give away your diary. Now, I keep hearing that you have the thing for Daisy like Mario likes Peach. Is this true? Are you already married?
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2003, 10:06:12 PM »
Already-a-married? Dont-a-you have the cart-a-before the horse? Actually-a-thats why I usually stay-a-at home when it-a-comes to adventures. I then invite Daisy-a-over and we-a-hang out....

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2003, 10:09:19 PM »
I think you are married and you don't want to tell me. Your new game, well, Mario's new game MARIO KART:DOUBLE DASH has a character called Baby Luigi. I've seen the stoller car with a small looking Luigi guy.
You have a baby. You can't hide the secret.

« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2003, 10:12:55 PM »
Baby Luigi? Show-a-me the screen shots-a-and well talk..and-a-for the record, NO we are not-a-married yet..you however can-a-look for it-a-soon in the future...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2003, 10:16:19 PM »
Well, the screenshots are on nintendo.com under the E3 section. It only shows the back of Baby Luigi, so maybe you're a character driving around in a stroller.

But, before you were going with Daisy, Mario was with her in a few of the first games. Do you know how they broke up and you met her?

« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2003, 10:24:52 PM »
Bah you-a-dont know Mario as-a-personally as I do...While I was out playing-a-a round of golf with the Mushroom King...Mario read the daily paper-a-and found that-a-Daisy had been kidnapped by-a-some dope named Tatanga. He with-a-that big ego of his-a-went out and saved her before-a- we finished our game. I was-a-so hot because he had taken away my first chance-a-at my own adventure that-a-I wouldnt speak to him-a-for a week.

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2003, 10:24:59 PM »
Hey jon, have you ever played Yoshi's Island? Ever beat the game? Ever see baby Luigi at the end? HMM??
That was a joke.

« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2003, 10:27:52 PM »
Well, Luigi, at least you recently got Luigi's Mansion! You probably shouldn't have saved Mario so you can get all the fame, but brothers don't think that way.

« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2003, 10:29:03 PM »
CW, I have heard about that game and I heard about Luigi at the end. I just forgot to tell 'Luigi' that. But, sadly for Luigi, it's another Mario game.

« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2003, 10:30:09 PM »
Ya-a-after I found-a-him I was gonna take him home and hang him on-a-my wall...however-a-Peach would-a-have killed me....

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2003, 10:33:50 PM »
I hear that you like to collect Super Mushrooms. Is this true? I know Mario collects Stars. I guess he's the Star boy, you're the Mushroom guy.

« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2003, 10:39:51 PM »
mmmm mushrooms-a-you say? Well I-a-have such a big-a-collection that I make everybody in Toad Town-a-jelous...plus they-a-taste so doggone good-a. Plus they-a-pay the bills when I find-a-a rare one...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2003, 10:46:34 PM »
Wouldn't the mushroom people be mad at you? It's like you're eating them! If I lived there, I would put anything on my pizza except mushrooms. I wouldn't want to OFFEND anyone.

« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2003, 10:48:54 PM »
Have-a-you ever noticed they sell-a-different types of mushrooms in-a-their own stores?

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Print