Print

Author Topic: A Mario Interview  (Read 50215 times)

« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2003, 01:03:43 PM »
Luigi, you have to admit that you did wet the bed-everyone does! I did, Sapphira did, Marionut did, Mario did...c'mon!
As for you, Mario, I'm just joking around with the accent thing-like when you joked around at the beginning of this interview...
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #76 on: June 07, 2003, 01:06:55 PM »
(note From Marionut#1)

After Luigi read Jon's reply he ran around the room screaming obscenitys till he finally collapsed to the floor...the Paramedics are trying to revive him now...

And for the record...I only did it once..or was it twice...hmmmm

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #77 on: June 07, 2003, 01:10:39 PM »
Luigi-stop being drunk.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #78 on: June 07, 2003, 01:14:43 PM »
Wow. Now THERE'S a side of Luigi I've never seen before. I think he ate too many Strange Cakes before we came.

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #79 on: June 07, 2003, 01:17:01 PM »
Well, since Luigi's down, I guess I'll talk to you, Mario.
Now, the first time you were in a game, it was with a monkey named Donkey Kong. How did you get a chance to work with DK?

« Reply #80 on: June 07, 2003, 01:17:07 PM »
The paramedics have revived him, and he is very red in the face..but I think we can continue the interview...with me being a poet and not knowing it....anyway

Alright-a-I will admit-a-I did wet it a couple times...next question-a-please...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #81 on: June 07, 2003, 01:19:39 PM »
Oh, good to have you back, Luigi. While Mario thinks about his question, Luigi, I've heard that people call you something like "Flying Luigi". Can you really fly or is there another reason?

« Reply #82 on: June 07, 2003, 01:21:12 PM »
The-a-reason They call me that is-a-because when I jump I can-a-really catch some-a-air...It almost-a-looks like Im flying-a-...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #83 on: June 07, 2003, 01:24:26 PM »
Oh yeah, you're the brother who can jump high. Everyone says that Mario's the strong guy and you're the guy who jumps high. I guess that works.
Well, I think you should be a skater. Going on a half-pipe, getting so much air that you can try to pull off the 900, but will do better and they'll name the trick after you. Wouldn't that sound cool?

« Reply #84 on: June 07, 2003, 01:24:46 PM »
And-a-its because Sapphira is a lazy bum when-a-translating accents....

C'mon Luigi..Sapphiras my friend leave her out of your comments

Oh-a-fine-a-.....

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #85 on: June 07, 2003, 01:25:38 PM »
A *GAME*? WORK with him?! He kidnapped my old girlfriend! That wasn't a game, man, that was real life! Nintendo made it into a game for documentary. That incident made me famous.

As for Donkey Kong...ever since DK Jr., I haven't seen much from him. Although I heard he currently resides in the DK Isles and now goes by the name Cranky Kong. His son, though, is pretty cool. He joins in lot of sports and game events that we do.

--------------------
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #86 on: June 07, 2003, 01:26:41 PM »
And-a-as for your-a-question...they already-a-named a move after-a-me...have you never-a-heard of "crouching Mario hidden Luigi" ?

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #87 on: June 07, 2003, 01:29:44 PM »
*Sapphira peeks in*
Thanks, Marionut, for defending me. :)
Luigi, do you have a problem with me or something? I hope not. You're a pretty cool guy. :)

Hey, Sapphira, this interview is on Luigi and me! Don't butt in, please...

Heheheh...sorry... *grins innocently*

Back to the interview, jon...

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 6/7/2003 12:32:39 PM

« Reply #88 on: June 07, 2003, 01:30:51 PM »
And-a-it still makes me mad-a-today that they called-a-Mario Jumpman...heck-a-I can jump higher then he-a-can...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #89 on: June 07, 2003, 01:32:22 PM »
Well, Mario, you and DK ended up becoming friends-huh? You now drive racing karts together, play tennis, go golfing, and you even let him go to your parties. I think you should start having him wear clothes, though-a tie's not enough.
And Luigi, how did I insult Sapphira? I don't know what I said! I'm sorry for whatever I said.

Print