Print

Author Topic: A day in the secret life of Dr. E. Gadd  (Read 2815 times)

« on: February 03, 2004, 04:13:23 AM »
Well as we all know Dr. E. Gadd is a scientist. Much like other scietist he spends most of his free time inventing ways to help the capped and mustachioed hereos of the story but, now life will be observed from this never before seen perspective on the Mushroom Kingdom is it the visions of a brillant scientist or the plot of a insane mad man one must decide for them selves. The day began much like any other Unt I decided that after the whole Mario Brothers catatrophee I would need to invent up some Bowser preventions and some Mario advantages besides I owe my entire spook free mansion to them. Today I reviewed my past inventions and tried to create a common ground to build a new type of anti bowser and pro mario weapon from the similarities but this was unsuccessfull without full combat data on Bowser or his possible throngs of minions the only consitent method of dispersement is flame if only I could make flame usuable by the marios. Month after month hypothesis after hypothesis Dr. E. Gadd labored for an entire Mushroom Kingdom fiscal year. Ah Ha a loud exclamation of an early morning's success rang through out Gadd Labs Inc. as a large explosion came from within. YES YES!! I've done it I've done it I've harvested the power of flame into a flower YES! I will call it the GADOLIA haahahhahah. to be continued too tired to finish.
I''m Shakezilla the Microphone Rulah!

I HAvE FuRy!!- Fawful

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2004, 05:30:30 PM »
A bit of advice: The enter key makes it a little easier to read.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2004, 05:07:32 PM »
ABOUT YOUR STORY: I think you have real potential as an author. That is a REALLY good story!

ABOUT JUNK: Are you a NewBee, Mr._MistorMario? 'Cuz I've never seen your name before here. Anyway, it's good to meet you. I'm GiftedGirl. (sticks hand out to shake Mr._MistorMario)

(P.S. If you are a NewBee, watch out for a guy named Meowrik. He critisizes NewBees. And he CONSTANTLY critisizes me even though I'm not a NewBee anymore. I think it's because he LIKES ME. [this is for you Meowrik--> ;)] Have fun!... I hope.)

If a giant butt took on a human toilet, who do you think would win? When they go head to head, it WON''''T be pretty. Ultamite Muscle. Ya gotta see it to belive it. Only on the FoxBox.

"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2004, 01:01:28 AM »
*looks at the tons of praise and takes down
 mental notes of using his enter key more
 often* *shakes GiftedGirl's hand* Not a noob
 Just resurfacing I probably first posted
 before your time. Thanks for your advice and
 compliments. *goes to search forum for
 GiftedGirl's post* Now to return the favor.

I HAvE FuRy!!- Fawful

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2004, 04:56:43 PM »
*Giggles*

I'm not sure Meowrik likes you in that way GG, but I can assure you he is really cool. Meowrik, let's just say, doesn't like newbies alot, Mainly because we have had some newbies that really shouldn't of been/be here.

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~

Edited by - luigi~lover on 2/6/2004 2:57:52 PM
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2004, 05:45:52 PM »
Amen.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2004, 07:46:35 PM »
THank you, Luigi~lover.

Giftedgirl, I only like newbies who act like they're over the age of 7. THe very thought of what you said is repulsivly wretched.

Many people come and go in Story Boards and Game Help. They only post there and not anywhere else in the Forums, so one cannot assume this person to be a newbie.

Also, if he were a newbie and actually posted in other places, I probably wouldn't mind him since he seems normal.

Oh, and just for the record, it's Professor E. Gadd, not Doctor.

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2004, 08:03:26 PM »
Good thing I act like an 8 year old or else Meowrik might dislike me.

That Prof. E. Gadd. What will he think of next?

"Griddle cakes, hotcakes, pancakes, and flapjacks; Why is it we have four words for "grilled batter" but only one word for "love"?"- George Carlin
"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man."- Jebediah Springfield

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2004, 01:20:58 AM »
George Carlin is one of my HEROES WOOO!

*wonders why no one posted save for the well known post critic* *slaps himself for the Dr.* opps hahaha.

I might be the best mario golfer alive.

I HAvE FuRy!!- Fawful

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2004, 07:48:12 PM »
He should be one of everyone's heroes. My new sig is by another one of my heroes.

"Anytime I see something screech across the room and latch onto someone''s neck, and the guy starts screaming and tries to get it off, I have to laugh because, what is that thing?!"- Jack Handey
"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man."- Jebediah Springfield

Print