Print

Author Topic: A Mario Mystery (guest starring Scooby Doo!)  (Read 4404 times)

« on: February 17, 2004, 07:23:20 PM »
One day in Kasem County, Scooby Doo and the gang were riding in the Mystery Machine when they noticed an unusually large pipe. "Get a load of this unusually large pipe guys." said Fred. "Like, the plumber must be PRETTY big!" said Shaggy.

If a giant butt took on a human toilet, who do you think would win? When they go head to head, it WON''''T be pretty. Ultamite Muscle. Ya gotta see it to belive it. Only on the FoxBox.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2004, 06:59:20 PM »
Then a mysterious voice asked "Where is everybody?"

If a giant butt took on a human toilet, who do you think would win? When they go head to head, it WON''''T be pretty. Ultamite Muscle. Ya gotta see it to belive it. Only on the FoxBox.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2004, 07:27:59 PM »
ANYway... back to the story, if anyone will listen that is.

"Scooby, you go check it out." said Velma. Scooby imidiatly grabbed a tissue. "Ratchoo! RATCHoo! RATCHOO!!! Ran't. Rallergies." he complained. Velma then tempted him. "Are you allergic to a Scooby-Snack?" she asked. Scooby stopped his allergy act and ran towards the pipe. As soon as he got close, the pipe SUCKED HIM INSIDE!

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2004, 02:17:42 PM »
Where IS evryone?!?!?

I go to the Weirdo Acadamy.

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2004, 07:30:40 PM »
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! ARGH! AAAAAAHH!

I go to the Weirdo Acadamy.

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2004, 07:33:46 PM »
Kasem county? *snicker*

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2004, 02:26:44 PM »
Then the kids followed after Scooby. One by one they were sucked into the pipe and hoped for a soft landing on the other side.

Meanwhile in the Mushroom Kingdom, a Warp Pipe appeared. Four kids and a dog popped out of the pipe. Mario was walking and thinking of his next date with Peach when Scooby Doo landed on top of him.

MARIO: OW! My head!

SHAGGY: Oh, we're sorry dude.

SCOOBY: Rorry.

SHAGGY: Wait.... You're that dude from the video games aren't you?

MARIO: Yeah! It's a-me, Mario!

FRED: We're sorry, Mario. We found this unusually large pipe and when we checked it out it sucked us inside.

MARIO: You found a Warp Pipe?

DAPHNE: Yeah we did, if that's what it's called.

VELMA: Where are we?

MARIO: You're in the Mushroom Kindom!
----------------------------
You guys can add to this story if you wanna. And I got "Kasem county" from a Scooby Doo comic book.

------------------------------------------------------------
Questions v1.0 (I xpect an anser!)

3. What makes an atom?

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2004, 09:28:02 PM »
Kasey Kasem used to play Shaggy (and various other characters).
I don't believe the Scooby Doo characters (whom I refuse to call "Mystery inc")actually stay anywhere for more than one episode. They sem to be on a constant road trip.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2004, 06:56:02 AM »
So?

------------------------------------------------------------
Questions v1.0 (I xpect an anser!)

3. What makes an atom?

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2004, 06:11:34 PM »
ANYONE HERE?!?!?!?

----------------------------------------------------------
*please sing my sig*

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase! Hakuna Matata! Ain''t no passin'' craze! It means "no worries" for the rest of your days! It''s our problem free philosophy! Hakuna Matata!

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2004, 08:52:44 PM »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! SOMEBODY PLEASE POST HERE!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------
*please sing my sig*

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase! Hakuna Matata! Ain''t no passin'' craze! It means "no worries" for the rest of your days! It''s our problem free philosophy! Hakuna Matata!

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2004, 08:03:13 PM »
SOMEONE POST HERE OR I'LL THROW EVERYONE FOR A LOOP!

--------------------
Maybe I need to take a chill pill.

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2004, 06:55:29 PM »
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2004, 06:53:37 AM »
Ooopsy....

--------------------
Maybe I need to take a chill pill.

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2004, 03:25:27 AM »
Probably the big reason why people are not commenting is because they can't imagine an American cartoon like Scooby-Doo crossing over the Japanese created video game universe of Super Mario...
Thus, this makes this story a flop, until you type more of it so we would find it more interesting rather than complaining all the time for people to comment...

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

Print