Print

Author Topic: A Mario Thanksgiving (Add an Entry)  (Read 1893 times)

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« on: November 24, 2005, 09:45:56 AM »
Let's say we all went to Mario's Thanksgiving dinner. I want everyone's point of veiw of what happened at the time you were there. Try To use scenes from other stories to make it look good.
I'll start:

Mr. Koopa's Story,

I walked in the Mushroom Kingdom and everyone was there. I saw people there from all of the Nintendo games and from the Fungi Forums. I even saw Sonic too. He looked pretty mad that they started putting his games on Nintendo. I smelled the Turkey, but it smelled nothing like Turkey. I met Bowser who was blabbing about somthing like, "I made the best pie but someone threw it at one of the people from the forums. I smiled, I really wanted to see that. I walked in the Kitchen and Mario was carrying a big black turkey. He seemed not to notice that it sounded like I knocked on the door when I pounded on it. He set it on the table and I saw A whole table of erm... Food.
The pudding was shaped like a big Goomba. The eyes were blank. I shudder at the thought. The stuffing was kind of ghostly looking. The cranberry sauce looked alright, but Peach grabbed it and started downing it. She started yelling, "I need cranberry sauce!" And many other words that a princess shouldn't say while the guards were pulling her away.
We started saying what we were thankful for. Wario sat next to me saying he was thankful for everything he looked at, "I'm thankful for that chair, I'm thankful for that lamp, I'm thankful for the celing..."
Sonic was saying, "I'm thankful for NOTHING!"
I was thankful that they finally shut up.
Mario pulled the black part off the turkey and I found out it wasen't a turky. It was a Paratroopa with a burned shell.
We ate and... it was pretty good. Except for the stuffing. I heard Screech saying somthing about how it always goes right through him.
It was all good until I realized that I Can't climb that pipe...

That was My story, How about yours 

Food or Mr. Koopa? I'll have Mr. Koopa

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2005, 10:21:54 AM »
The Mushroom Kingdom gathered for a Thanksgiving feast. They had a good time. Mario beat up Bowser. Peach was saved. The End.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2005, 10:58:39 AM »
Ah, another Mario holiday.  This reminds me of when I wrote that Mario christmas story.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2005, 12:45:59 AM »
I went inside the house for Thanksgiving shortly after being invited. Walking inside, I came in just at the part everyone was gonna eat the paratroopa.

I walked in, took some free food, and had a great time. ( I'll edit this later, I'm too tired to do that now. It will be longer when I edit it. )

Never mind, I just don't have any ideas....
« Last Edit: November 27, 2005, 12:11:01 AM by PaperMario »

Print