Print

Author Topic: Cartoon Archive Progress  (Read 2350 times)

« on: October 04, 2005, 07:50:25 PM »
I'm sure those of you who have visited the cartoon section have noticed that it doesn't have all the information it could have, so I just want to let you know I'm trying to help here.

I'm making archives from various episodes that I have, and this includes 3 things:
1. Images - I go through the episode and take various images that I feel are good, important, funny, etc.  On estimation, I take between 50 and 60 images per episode.
2. Sound Clips - This one was tricky, but I found a good way to do it through msn.  I have another account set up, and I record quotes from various characters in the episodes and save them as sound clips.
3. Info Page - I give a complete summary on the episode, along with an appearance list including the good guys, the koopas, enemies, and never-before-seen characters, as well as any goofs that I found in the episode.

I am planning to do this for the episodes that I do have, and so far I have made archives for:
Sneaky Lying Cheating Giant Koopas (TAOSMB3)
Misadventures in Babysitting (TAOSMB3)
The Beauty of Kootie (TAOSMB3)

I have sent all archive to staff@themushroomkingdom.net so hopefully they will receive them real soon, and hopefully post them.  I put a lot of effort!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2005, 08:10:24 PM »
Congratulations with that.

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2005, 12:54:43 PM »
Just to make a note of it, I have all the SMB cartoon DVDs released so far, so if you'd like some screenshots from the episodes featured on those DVDs, I can send them to you.
Super Mario Bros. are cool like sunglasses!

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2005, 10:51:29 AM »
How's it going now?

Mario and Luigi They’re our men, if they can’t triple-jump and ground-pound no one can!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2005, 12:55:32 PM »
Hey Toddathon, you make archives too? I make archives and lists of EVERYTHING, just for my own reference. Actually, I might release them someday.

By the way, after many years of hard work, I have made a ultra-thorough list of every single Mario game, licensed, unlicensed, pirate, fangame or otherwise, in release order, in .txt form. It still needs a LOT of work to go (some games are out of order, others missing, etc.) but I still think it's quite an achievement. How do I upload it to the site, or something?

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
every

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2005, 02:02:51 PM »
I sent them to the staff e-mail over a week ago, but haven't heard back yet.

Print