Print

Author Topic: Feel any Remorse?  (Read 9733 times)

« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2005, 06:26:24 PM »
Shooting games never made me feel sad, i mean, they are the bad guys right? Right?

I''m not always who I am but I am what I say I am!

EDIT: Haha!! I'm so dumb. I forgot to click the HTML box!!

I''''m not always who I am but I am what I say I am!

Edited by - dude677 on 10/12/2005 6:28:10 PM

Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2005, 06:36:38 PM »
Unless if it's one of your allies possessed.

Your sig- If you want to make your text move, you must always remember to check the HTML box. I see you forgot to check HTML.

Like this. Edit my post to see.

Mario and Luigi They’re our men, if they can’t triple-jump and ground-pound no one can!

Edited by - Aarom11 on 10/12/2005 5:37:56 PM

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2005, 11:50:50 PM »
Well yeah. Kolorado's from PM. And so are Kalifornia and Konnecticut.

Why do they give electric toothbrushes names like there are different models? They''re not cars!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2005, 07:36:43 AM »
I never played PM yet so I have yet to see.

Mario and Luigi They’re our men, if they can’t triple-jump and ground-pound no one can!

« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2005, 10:56:09 AM »
But in the Mariopedia, Kooper is the partner. So what does Kolorado do?

« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2005, 11:48:13 AM »
Kolarado is just a character. He's an archeologist who helps you out.

Lizards in zoos are really dudes - dudes using disguises everyday.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2005, 12:47:39 PM »
Oh, I love the visceral rush of seeing my enemies fall under a hail of vengeful blows from my fists of fury. I feel no remorse as I destroy ranks of Goombas, even though they probably have children. Heck, they probably ARE children. But they are also in the way of my goal of beating the game. So they must DIIIIEE.

Yes, I realize how crazy I sound right now.

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
every

« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2005, 03:06:30 PM »
Peh...

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2005, 07:55:10 PM »
Glorb, that's hilarious.

Me: Hooray, it''s raining money and double apostrophes!!!
Mom: Wake up or you''ll miss the bus.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2005, 01:27:56 PM »
I feel remorse playing MP and when I beat Mario or Luigi and they say "Oh, I lost." I cry.

« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2005, 09:32:53 PM »
On and off I feel remorse.  It's pretty random when I do feel bad for them.  When I used to play SMB sometimes I would try to hit every enemy but other times when I missed one I would just forget about them and let them live.  But when you think about it, most of them will probably fall into a bottomless pit anyway so it doesn't really matter.  Some are as fragile as flies and I shall swat the flies and return to sanity!  SWAT!  But in all depends on the game and stuff.

(E I):o{D___(--I I):o(D___(o 8(= P)___(= (:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2005, 11:42:36 PM »
I'm with Insane Steve. In Goldeneye, I regularly shoot Natalya, get out several mines and blow myself up. Then, in SM64, I throw Mario off mountains, throw the Baby Penguin repeatedly off a cliff, fly Mario into walls, drown him in moats, suffocate him in noxious gases, throw him into water, hit him with Koopa shells, put bananas in front of him, and steal items from him. So, no, I don't feel any remorse.

I''''ve noticed something amongst some people''''s signatures- they''''re not always perfektt.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2005, 12:18:49 AM »
In Final Fantasy II (not a Mario game, I know) I desperately tried to turn my allies into frogs. I turned Leon into one and it was hilarious.

Oh, and on SMS I dive in the sludge on 2-1. You can make a long line of sludge, then the sludge things come out and I use them to trap the officer dudes.

Me: Hooray, it''s raining money and double apostrophes!!!
Mom: Wake up or you''ll miss the bus.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2005, 08:17:40 AM »
I feel sorry for Luigi because he never gets any spotlight lately.

« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2005, 03:31:33 PM »
"Forget that noise; Aarom, you make way too many topics."

I'm sick of this noise.  You're probably posting way more than Aarom is by just replying to his topics and telling him he's making too many.

I like Aarom, he's got a creative mind, and I always enjoy reading his topics.  Who cares if he makes too many, it's not like you're contributing well by complaining.

I always like coming here and having new topics to read, instead of the same old stuff with 1000+ replies.

If I had some good ideas, I'm sure I'd post a lot too, but I don't so I'll leave that to Aarom.

Hail Aarom!

Print