Print

Author Topic: Mario movie concept  (Read 5510 times)

« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2005, 01:01:34 PM »
Sounds cool.  But also probably something that would never happen just because... it would never happen.  I guess I'm a bit pessimistic when it comes to Mario movies or cartoons.  They have happened in the past and most aren't really too great (at least not the movie as far as accuracy goes).  But you never know.  Who knew that one movie would come from the game?

Could you email me your comics or maybe show them to me somehow?  I'm kind of interested in this (especially if it's as clean as the video games are :D)

(E I):o{D___(--I I):o(D___(o 8(= P)___(= (:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2005, 09:21:58 AM »
Please tell me you have a team of people helping you or else this won't end well.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2005, 09:39:39 AM »
Not always when you have a team, things work well, like somthing I saw on Mario Fan Games Galaxy, two people make a Yoshi game with Games Factory or somthing, and it turns out you can almost fly forever! But thier were plenty more mistakes where that came from .........

Edited by - bigmariofan1.0 on 10/21/2005 8:40:41 AM
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2005, 03:23:07 PM »
If you're trying to make an animated cartoon or film a team is essential. 2 people do not make a team. 1 person could make a pilot but it would be short, cheap to produce and very sloppy. Yoshimaster is trying to make an animated fan film which would require a group.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2005, 08:26:12 PM »
I'm trying with either flash or just drawn comics.
I don't have an official team so I'm looking for volunteers. I'll say when I need help though I'm way in the begining process.

I have these not so related comics about Kameks vision about the Mario Bros. which I might show this year but meh.

Edited by - YoshiMastar on 10/22/2005 6:56:31 PM
Senior Mariology professor

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2005, 11:27:20 AM »
Yeah, if anybody is intrested you can contact me...
Senior Mariology professor

Print