Print

Author Topic: mario cartoons.  (Read 10848 times)

« on: June 04, 2000, 08:13:31 PM »
am i the only one who misses the mario cartoons?i especially liked their theme song"do the mario".if they brought back the mario cartoons?what would their first show be like and what characters would be in it?post your suggestions here.

you can download the theme song at www.classicgaming.com!

kupopo!!!
kupopo!!!

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2000, 09:06:20 PM »
also if you like,we could send the suggestions to some contacts at nintendo...such as the mushroom kingdom...err here!

kupopo!!!
kupopo!!!

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2000, 09:23:44 PM »
The Super Mario Bros. Super Show was my favorite show when i was little.  I wish they had've kept the same actors for the movie.  and Lou needs to keep doing Mario's voice instead of that soprano that does it now.  sounds to me like he has his overalls on too tight.

*unpacks suitcase, holds up Playstation*
How did this get in here?  Somebody's playing a prank on me!  Honestly, it's not mine!
*unpacks suitcase, holds up Playstation*
How did this get in here?  Somebody's playing a prank on me!  Honestly, it's not mine!

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2000, 02:49:10 PM »
thats great that i have at least one person suporting me but i need more ideas!

kupopo!!!
kupopo!!!

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2000, 10:47:03 PM »
are ya kidding me!?!?! those cartoons were soo funni!!! ^^ i liked da zelda hour! my friend let me borrow a tape of it since i haven't seen it in years! yea "do the mario" is kewl,and it makes me laugh cuz..he's not a very good dancer ^^;; /:/ i want them to bring back da cartoons too! i saw a website dat had pics from da show and from da captain nintendo cartoon! ^^ very kewl!! ;-; i really miss dat show
I'm Lita,I'm drunk and haven't got a clue what I'm doing.Since I'm babbling on I want to say Toad is really annoying!!Purple rules.Okee I'm done bai bai

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2000, 07:15:23 AM »
Oh those cartoons! oh...... my favorite.
Anyone know where cna I download full episodes of mario cartoons?(SMW,SMB SHOW,SMB3")
Ori Porath

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2000, 08:05:17 AM »
I loved the Mario cartoons! My favorite was The Super Mario Bros. Super Show! Instead of bringing the old shows back, I wish Nintendo would make a completely new Mario cartoon; one that was based on Super Mario 64... and included Luigi, since he wasn't in the Super Mario 64 game...

Mario Maniac!!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2000, 08:24:52 AM »
There`s a channel that still shows the Super Mario Brothers Super Show, but I think it`s only in New England. I miss the Super Mario World show the most. Super Mario, Super Mario, Super Mario....World. It`s a balst from the past.

Yo`ster B.
I`m starting a line for Paper Mario down at the Electronics Boutique tomorrow. I`ll see you there.
*Looks inside of a candy bar wraper. Reads:* You have just won a Sony Plays.... Oh it`s crap!!

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2000, 08:40:38 AM »
I loved those cartoons! Hey pizanos! Its Super Mario Brothers Super Show! I watched that all the time when I was 5-6. Now I am 14, If the show was back on, I would most likely watch it. It would bring back soooo many memories of me sitting in my Ninja Turtle beanbag, with my mom sleeping on the couch, and Mario, with his fire flowers and the fun! I love Mario!

Oh yeah! Well, Luigi''s taller!

Ralph Wiggum: Hello SuperNintendo Chalmers!
Oh yeah! Well, Luigi''s taller!

Ralph Wiggum: Hello SuperNintendo Chalmers!

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2000, 07:22:13 PM »
Hey guys,

I've gotten the e-mail for Nintendo Headquaters. Mabey if enough of us ask they will air it agian.

Also if it is okay with deezer mabey the nintendo co. will put downloads on tmk.

heres the address

nintendo@nintendo.com

remember every mail counts ^_^

Want mario secrets

E - mail me for secrets from any game
Want mario secrets

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2000, 08:07:23 AM »
yes!we must bring back the mario cartoons!we must!maybe this forum can be the petition for people wanting to bring back the mario cartoons!its bad that it only airs in england.why not worldwide!

kupopo!!!
kupopo!!!

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2000, 08:11:15 AM »
give e mail to the nintendo hq.and lots of messages so that the mario cartoons are back.hey!im not involved with nintendo but send e mail to nintendo@nintendo.com

kupopo!!!
kupopo!!!

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2000, 08:57:03 AM »
The SMB Super Show was one of my favorites, also. I remember recently, it came on early about 6:30 AM here(UPN, I think) but shortly after it was replaced!(Naws fingernails in disgust) But I still think it was great, and you people are right, they ought to show it again. I remember seeing that Mario head and the echo... also those small scenes where there were 2 live actors as M&L. It brought back so many memories they should show it again. Does anyone ELSE agree?

-YOSHI :P
Woohoo.

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2000, 10:48:04 AM »
For more information about airing and channels and general info and such on the cartoons, visit my humble Mario cartoons section at http://www.smbhq.com/users/cartoons/cartoons.html.

But it is not Nintendo that decides if they air, it network that wants to pick them up. The altest nationwide station to pick them up was PAX TV last January to August. They aired SMW and The Adventures of SMB3.

--Adam
act_it_29478@yahoo.com
--Adam
act_it_29478@yahoo.com

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2000, 06:11:07 PM »
Yes nintendo@nintendo.com

Nintendo being a leading force of video games i think gave them a fancie e-mail. I've e-mailed them questions about games and stuff so i guess we can try to e-mail them

Want mario secrets

Want mario secrets

Print