Print

Author Topic: Crazy Mario Fans Click Here  (Read 18519 times)

« on: June 07, 2000, 07:07:47 PM »
Hi everyone,
Are there any crazy mario fans out there like me. I've tried to enter a talent contest in school with do the Mario
(although rejected) and even did a social studeis report with a made up contry called NINTENDOCIA. If any of you happen to come here tell us what makes you a mario fan out of the crowd.

Thanx,
      Mario5388

Want mario secrets

E - mail me for secrets from any game
Want mario secrets

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2000, 08:05:46 PM »
I'm-a one of those-a Mario 'freaks' here are the reasons:

1) I speak-a with the-a accent, no?

2) I once had a dream I was Mario (or at least running around in a Mario costume)

3) My pet tortise's nickname is Koopa

4) I've hade my gameboy taken away in class a million times when playing Mario (never stopped me)

I can't think of anymore right now

I see all, hear all, and know all. (At least about SMB DX.)
I see all, hear all, and know all. (At least about SMB DX.)(and SM64 )

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2000, 04:58:59 AM »
My name speaks for itself.

BANG YOUR HEAD!
BANG YOUR HEAD!

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2000, 11:37:27 AM »
Well, I made an mIRC Script Mario styled, I frequently dream about Mario, I have a huge folder of Mario stuff, I sing the Mario musics, I write stories about Mario, I usually invent lyrics for the Mario songs and lots of more.......
Ori Porath

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2000, 12:16:32 PM »
Well, me being a true-to-the-bone Mario fanatic... Here are some reasons why I am crazy about Mario:

1) I write stories about the Mario Bros. constantly.

2) I have a Wario bean-bag doll.

3) I used to own a Nintendo (SMB2, SMB3), Super Nintendo (SMW, SMRPG, SMAll-Stars), and N64 (SM64, MK64). Now all I have is a Game Boy Pocket with Super Mario Land 2, Wario Land 1 and Wario Land 2 (I plan to get a Game Boy Color just so I can own Super Mario Bros. DX!)

I hope Nintendo makes Super Mario Bros. 3 for Game Boy Color!! :)

Mario Maniac!!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2000, 01:19:47 PM »
Mario isn't the only think in the world, you know...

HE is the real daFunkster
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2000, 02:54:59 PM »
Hmmm... You people make it tough!
Does spending half yoyr life savings on Mario, playing Mario until past midnight, and shutting out everything while playing Mario count? I used to sit in a trance playing Mario.

-YOSHI :P

Edited by - Yoshi2 on 6/8/00 1:57:28 PM
Woohoo.

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2000, 03:57:47 PM »
I've played games with Mario in it (first game was DK) ever since I was 4 or 5, and now I'm 18.  So that's about 14 years!  I think that qualifies me to be a Mario Fan/Freak :)

-James Head
[CPU3X@webtv.net]
[CPU3X@hotmail.com]
-James Head

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2000, 04:24:32 PM »
      !WOW!
Alot of you do some increadable things. I'm willin to bet everyone in this forum is a Mario Freak ( only if everyone would come here to tell us *sigh*) well keep comin in Mario Freaks

Reply to DaFunkster : yes i'm aware there are other characters but my favorites

are Mario Princess Toad and Wario

my all time fav is Mario thus

ALL MARIO FREAKS CLICK HERE

k?

^_^

Want mario secrets

Want mario secrets

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2000, 07:11:26 PM »
I was Mario for Halloween twice! I still have the hat and I wear it every time a play a Mario game in my house. One time, I forgot I was wearing it and went outside.

Yo`ster B.
I`m starting a line for Paper Mario down at the Electronics Boutique tomorrow. I`ll see you there.
*Looks inside of a candy bar wraper. Reads:* You have just won a Sony Plays.... Oh it`s crap!!

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2000, 11:23:41 PM »
Woah, Nifty! How'd you make the Mario hat? A friend and I want to go as Mario and Luigi but we don't know where to get hats like those (I know, we'd have to make the "M" and "L", but I mean the HAT itself). Did you use golfers' hats? Baseball caps? Tell me!!

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2000, 11:50:41 PM »
Woah, Nifty! How'd you make the Mario hat? A friend and I want to go as Mario and Luigi but we don't know where to get hats like those (I know, we'd have to make the "M" and "L", but I mean the HAT itself). Did you use golfers' hats? Baseball caps? Tell me!!

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2000, 07:20:10 PM »
Actully i tried making a cap like that. My grandpa had this collection of hats that looked a little like Marios so i sewed on an "M" and it worked kinda. Well i think those were golfing hats but im not sure.

^_^

Want mario secrets

Want mario secrets

« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2000, 09:38:36 PM »
Mnn... there isn't a wall in my room that doesn't have some Mario related thing on/near it.
That includes the ceiling. ^_^

Kat

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2000, 01:17:14 AM »
Hmmmmn....Well, I have to be honest, some of these things I haven't done ever, [nor plan to] But I've been playing Mario games ever since I could hold a nintendo controller [Even back then I didn't really know what a game was---I just knew I could make the little red/blue thing jump and stuff on the TV ;P] Which was I think 2-ish...that would put it close to 12, 13 years of my life?? [I'm bad enough in math, and summer isn't helping ¦> ] And I draw Yoshi, Bowser and Mario/mario related characters all the time--SMRPG and SSB are really the only games that I play that still fancy me thou. All these new party games and sports Mario games are really....dull~*off subject* ANYWAY...errr... does that make me a freak as well? [Compared to u people that already posted here, no... ^.^;; hey, I answered my own question~woooow...I think... I'd.. better.. sleep now... *currentally 3:11 AM*

•^v´~`·._•(·~Kat~·)•_.·´~`v^• *sleeeeep mmnn...*

Print