Print

Author Topic: Legend of zelda OoT questions  (Read 2472 times)

« on: March 19, 2002, 05:41:58 PM »
First of all,Whats up with this "Gerudeo valley place?
Once when I rented the game I played a file where he was stuck against Ganon\Ganondorf and I went too lon lon ranch,Got on Epona and rode out.
I wandered around Hyrule field and and ended up in some "Gerudeo valley" place and saw theese guys in a tent and one of them said that they were working on a bridge,I walked around and saw a broken bridge.
What is that place for?
And, what is the song of storms for?
Cause After I was at Gerudeo valley,
I went too Kakariko village.(As a grownup)
And I went too the windmill.
The music man was there and he was Mad.his face was mad.He said that I must of played "song of storms" or something like that....
What is that Elf guy running aroundin Hyrule field for?
One of my friends said  if you follow him, he will take you too a  door(or something like that)And you open it after he does, you see a monster that killed him.You have too defeat him, a door appears, you enter it, and you see a guy that shoots spikes around,they get bigger and bigger,and  the walls startmoving forward so you  won't have much space(Probably Shiek) and if you defeat him,
You REALLY beat the game!
Is that true?????And please don't mind if I fit in a question about Kirby64.
What happens when you get every crystal shard?
Do you battle O^2?
I've heard rumors about it, there was music for the battle with it on Kirby's R.R. and It's on one of the enemy info cards!it's the ninth card in the order that you see them on the enemy info setting.

Mario:Welcome too the mushroom kingdom.
Kirby:Welcome too dreamland!
Samus:No!!Welcome too planet zebes!
Yoshi:Welcome too yoshi''s island!
Wario:Welcome too Wario''s woods!
D.K.:Welcome too kongo jungle!
Berry bostwig:Welcome too the diet pepsi twist commercial!
Mario:Who''s berry bostwig???
Berry bostwig:I dunno....
Donald duck:Why am I here???
I don''t belong in some supid nintendo website!
Deezer:Don''t you call this place stupid!*rips donald into pieces*

Print