Print

Author Topic: Need Reindeer Poop ASAP  (Read 6418 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: December 21, 2010, 09:08:56 AM »

Help!  We need some replacement reindeer poop candy.  If you can't see from the above image the poo is about bb size.  What candy can I buy at a local store that might work? 
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 09:10:40 AM by Luigison »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2010, 12:55:00 PM »
Look for miniature Whoppers. Or, those candy stores where they have the plastic tubs lining the walls and the scoops attached, and you fill a bag with whatever you want, those tend to have chocolate balls of various shapes and sizes.

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2010, 12:55:42 PM »
Nerds might work, though I think those would be too small.

Skittles and M&Ms are all that come to mind that might work too.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2010, 04:42:08 PM »
Skittles and M&Ms would be way too large, if memory serves. Nerds or generic "candy beads" from your local bulk-food store are probably the closest you'll get.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2010, 05:24:42 PM »
This is the closest I could find:
http://www.prankplace.com/product.aspx?d=Funny-Christmas-Gifts.POOPING-ANIMALS-REFILLS&p=4665&c=282

I don't have any experience with that site though. I'd look into it before buying anything.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2010, 06:37:55 PM »
Thanks.  I'll consider that, but am looking for something I don't have to have delivered if possible.  M&M and Skittles are too big.  Nerds maybe too small and irregular, but may have to do.  I'll try the candy isle in Wal-Mart and a dollar store tomorrow.  Sometimes they have stuff like that in clear candy canes if I recall correctly. 

Edit:  Tart n Tinys and mini Sweetarts seem to be about the right size, but I don't know were local to buy them.  Of course using them requires reindeer to crap the rainbow. 
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 06:48:13 PM by Luigison »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2010, 08:55:23 PM »
My sugestion: Sugar Babies should do since they look like poop pellets and are small.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2010, 09:16:59 PM »
Didn't you leave?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2011, 09:11:28 PM »
Thanks to CrossEyed7 for reminding me of this.  We went with the holiday colored M&M's Minis similar to the image below. 

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2011, 11:03:48 PM »
And Christmas was saved!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2011, 12:09:40 AM »
If I got one of those, I'd refill it with Nerds to show off the irregular colorful magic of Santa's reindeer poo!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2011, 08:53:38 AM »
And Christmas was saved!
Yes and no.  The M&M's worked fine, but after refilling and while putting the reindeer's head back on my daughter pinched her finger rather badly.  The pooping reindeer Christmas tradition may be over. 

Print