Print

Author Topic: Brad Pitt to Play John Lennon in Upcoming Biopic  (Read 2617 times)

« on: January 12, 2011, 12:04:39 AM »
http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/actor-brad-pitt-may-allegedly-play-john-lennon-biopic-late-singers-life-01-10-2011

Of all the potential candidates for such a presitgious role, why Brad Pitt? This is, in my opinion, the worst casting decision since Lou Diamond Phillips portrayed Ritchie Valens in La Bamba. Even Perez Hilton isn't sure what to think of it.

No word yet on whether Angelina Jolie will play Yoko.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 12:18:01 AM »
Out of curiosity, who do you think should play Lennon?
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 12:58:54 AM »
Anyone who is A) actually British, and B) has never appeared on a "World's Sexiest Man" list.

Of course, those prerequisites go hand-in-hand.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 02:40:28 AM »
Touché sir. Touché.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2011, 08:09:57 AM »
I don't know what you guys are talking about.  British people can be and often are quite attractive.

But Brad Pitt is a terrible choice.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2011, 03:15:20 PM »
Bob Hoskins perhaps?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2011, 05:52:28 PM »
With John Leguizamo as Yoko?
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2011, 08:30:42 PM »
Dennis Hopper can play dead John Lennon.

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2011, 12:17:04 PM »
Wait, wasn't there just a John Lennon biopic? Nowhere Boy?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2011, 05:25:47 PM »
Why Brad Pitt?  I have nothing against him, keep in mind, but couldn't they find an actor who actually bears a close resemblance to Lennon?

Also, he wants to do the singing himself?  The Beatles fan in me is screaming "NO!"   

From the looks of it, he seems very dedicated to the role, and is taking voice lessons, so I'll give him a chance.  The articles at least mentioned that recordings of Lennon's voice would be used for the singing if Pitt can't pull it off.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Print