Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. 4 Wii U and 3DS  (Read 145172 times)

« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2013, 04:36:48 PM »
He is one of the most OP characters in the game

Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee.

« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2013, 04:53:51 PM »
As to who will get the axe, http://www.dota2wiki.com/images/3/34/Axe_firstblood_02.mp3

The Fire Emblem characters probably will be replaced,
Wolf has no real chance,
I doubt Pokémon Trainer will get through unscathed,
Lucas also looks unlikely to return,
Snake is a goner,
Diddy may or may not stay, hard to tell,
Lucario probably won't make it to the next installment,
I'm unsure of the safety of Meta-Knight and DeDeDe, but it is being directed by Sakurai, so they might be safe.

As to who will stay that isn't obvious,
Toon Link will keep because of the Wind Waker remake,
and ROB will stay because Nintendo absolutely loves ROB. For some reason. Can't say I blame them, I also love ROB a lot more than I should.
Sonic will also probably stay since SEGA has an exclusive deal with Nintendo now.
Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2013, 05:49:07 PM »
You're saying they'll keep Toon Link because of Wind Waker HD but aren't sure of Diddy despite them just announcing a new DKC?

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2013, 08:15:21 PM »
Dixie Kong would be nice.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2013, 08:17:05 PM »
How do I buzz in? I wanna win the cash money!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2013, 10:15:51 PM »
Toon Link was spotted as the train driver on the Spirit Tracks stage. I'd say he's good as gone.

Ike, Lucario, Wolf and Lucas look unlikely too. Perhaps ROB too, but considering his importance, I'd say he's reasonably safe.

As for new characters, Ridley would be nice, if they can figure out how to balance it. Dixie or K. Rool should get in; Dixie perhaps more of a chance at the moment. Mewtwo's new form/evolution thing might be likely as a replacement for Lucario, as might Krystal if they replace Wolf. They'll put in the new Fire Emblem character of choice to replace Ike (Chrom? Micaiah? Lyn? I don't know the series) and probably another Mario character. Waluigi to rep the spin-offs perhaps?

I'm not fussed who they put in, really, so long as they buff Jigglypuff, Luigi and Falcon. All hugely underpowered in Brawl imho.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2013, 10:26:05 PM »
Mmmm.... I don't see them getting rid of Snake. I'd say he's pretty prominent.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #67 on: June 15, 2013, 10:18:03 AM »
Toon Link was spotted as the train driver on the Spirit Tracks stage. I'd say he's good as gone.

That didn't stop Nintendo from making Mario playable when he was also the referee in Mario Tennis 64 (I know: different game, but meh).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #68 on: June 15, 2013, 12:31:29 PM »
I don't think it necessarily means he's gone either, but if what they want is representation of all corners of Zelda, it's already done. There's a Skyward Sword stage, a Spirit Tracks stage, and Link's design is the same as in Brawl/the Wii U tech demo. I'm glad to see Link isn't a specific individual from any existing game. Either just from that in itself, or from the possibility that it means the Wii U tech demo is going to be built off of?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #69 on: June 15, 2013, 12:48:28 PM »
If they go by the Capcom model of background characters, they could include Toon Link and just replace him with a different model driving the train if someone's playing him.

« Reply #70 on: June 15, 2013, 12:52:36 PM »
Nintendo likes to make their characters unique and not just different colors of each other.
Now with grandeur.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #71 on: June 15, 2013, 05:40:01 PM »
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #72 on: June 15, 2013, 06:53:12 PM »

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #73 on: June 15, 2013, 07:10:01 PM »
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 07:13:11 PM by Ninjap00 »

« Reply #74 on: June 15, 2013, 07:12:22 PM »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Print