Print

Author Topic: Min-E3, Big Announcements  (Read 9804 times)

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2007, 11:48:59 PM »
i.e. college.

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2007, 12:08:28 AM »
Okay, TV, food, music, lights were all bad examples because you do lose those at college but I played waaaaay more games and surfed waaaaaaay more 'net in college than I ever had before.

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2007, 06:50:31 AM »
My parents also say I shouldn't bring the Wii until second semester, when or if I know I can trust the people there, and if I do good the first semester. However, it's more of an excuse since my parents want the Wii to themselves... but on the other hand, the school has a game room which includes a Wii as well as a 360 and PS3.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2007, 01:52:37 PM »
I get a computer, and I still plan on surfing the net.  But the gaming would have to be done on weekends. :/
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2007, 02:12:51 PM »
but on the other hand, the school has a game room which includes a Wii as well as a 360 and PS3.
What happens when you're on an Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion run and someone ELSE decides they want to play Rockstar's Table Tennis when you get up to replenish your fluids? Having your own system would definitely be a plus.

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2007, 07:13:38 PM »
^ That totally sounds like an ad.

Why are there so many people starting college next fall? Or is it just my imagination?

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2007, 08:43:18 PM »
Okay, TV, food, music, lights were all bad examples because you do lose those at college but I played waaaaay more games and surfed waaaaaaay more 'net in college than I ever had before.

Wait, why do you lose any of those at college?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2007, 08:47:12 PM »
And then feared flunking out.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2007, 08:52:07 PM »
Wait, why do you lose any of those at college?
Because those can be big targets for the occasional ransacker... that is, if you're too dumb to leave your dorm unlocked.

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2007, 09:05:39 PM »
And then feared flunking out.
No, I feared failing one class for a one week period in the last semester, which just would have delayed graduating by one semester. But there wasn't even a problem in the end. Now I have a degree which I do nothing with so far.

Print