Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing Help  (Read 69745 times)

« Reply #195 on: January 28, 2003, 03:42:04 PM »
Thanks, Chupperson Weird! I'll go try the code right now.

In other news, I have a dilemma. I'm trying to complete a blue set, and I have the following pieces of furniture:
Blue Wardrobe, Blue Dresser, Blue Bureau, Blue Table, Blue Chair, Blue Bed, Blue Bench, Blue Clock, and Blue... uh... something else. Anyway, I have nine pieces of Blue Furniture, and the Blue Wall and Carpet, but the HRA sent me a letter telling me I need one more thing until my set is complete. Can anyone tell me what the mystery furniture is, and/or trade it to me? Thanks.

« Reply #196 on: January 28, 2003, 03:42:14 PM »
Ah, I've always wondered what these icons were for, but I never got around to actually clicking on them.

Edited by - The Big Boo on 1/30/2003 2:48:10 PM

« Reply #197 on: January 28, 2003, 03:45:43 PM »
Umm... forget about this post.

Edited by - The Big Boo on 1/30/2003 2:49:49 PM

« Reply #198 on: January 28, 2003, 05:12:09 PM »
Thanks, TBB for the Clu Clu Land Code you'll be giving me.  I'm glad for you Watoad that the code worked.

Oh, and if you want to edit your posts (I didn' know this for a while too) you can click on the little icon above the post you want to edit.
If anyone needs any assistance, I'm always around.

If anyone has Cabin Junk, could I have some.?
Here's a list of Blue Stuff:
Blue Table
Blue Chair
Blue Bed
Blue Bureau
Blue Wardrobe
Blue Bench
Blue Dresser
Blue Bookcase
Blue Clock
Blue Cabinet

Edited by - CharginChuck on 1/28/2003 3:18:19 PM
 n/a

« Reply #199 on: January 28, 2003, 05:28:29 PM »
Does anyone have a String Base?

Yes! Mario is the Party Star!!
Does anybody ever wonder why the Blue Toad in Super Mario Sunshine wanders off from the rest of the group?

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #200 on: January 28, 2003, 06:38:15 PM »
Big Boo, there are three icons above each post. The rightmost icon, a pencil, is the one you click to edit a post.
Also, it looks like you need a blue bookcase and/or a blue cabinet to complete your set (I'm saying this in case you didn't get to the bottom of CharginChuck's list).

Does anyone have any space furniture, wallpaper, or flooring? I only have three items from that set: lunar rover, satellite, and Spaceman Sam. Anything else  from it that you guys can give me would be appreciated.

Your blue bench password is ready, Gooch. Enjoy!

http://www.harbornet.com/folks/readers/gooch.html
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #201 on: January 28, 2003, 07:43:20 PM »
I know a way people could give away items to everybody and get them back.  If we all named our village and characters the exact same thing.  I haven't tried this, but it may be why a forum friend of mine was so fast generous giving items to my village Hyrule and character Link.  If this work, the only proplem would be starting over with new files, but if I read my instructions right you could have one file in slot a and one in a slot b memory card and echange the items between memory cards without using codes.  I haven't tried either of these ideas.  Does anyone know if they might work?  And, it works is anyone willing to do it?

--> Åñím@l ©®ø$$íñ9â„¢ Now Only ß49.99 <--
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #202 on: January 28, 2003, 08:30:25 PM »
You cannot create passwords for someone in a town with the same name as your own. For example, if your town is Hyrule and you type "Hyrule" when Tom Nook asks you to whom you want to send your item, he will not give you a password. This is true regardless of the player name you enter—it's the town that matters.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #203 on: January 28, 2003, 10:39:18 PM »
I figured out a good way to get a ton of money. Use zootalo's 100 Turnips code and immediately sell them to Nook. I got over ß7,000 doing that once yesterday. I should be able to pay off my house sooner now...

I write poetry when I`m not looking.
That was a joke.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #204 on: January 28, 2003, 10:56:43 PM »
I didn't do that because it felt too much like . . . cheating. Whatever. To each his own.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #205 on: January 28, 2003, 10:58:05 PM »
I hope this didn't get lost in what I was saying to Big Boo and Gooch. Here it is again in case it did:

Does anyone have any space furniture, wallpaper, or flooring? I only have three items from that set: lunar rover, satellite, and Spaceman Sam. Anything else from it that you guys can give me would be appreciated.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #206 on: January 28, 2003, 11:01:42 PM »
Nope, sorry, I don't.
I don't think I'd ever get enough money to pay off my debt without getting to know tedium quite well. So I use turnips instead. Oh well.

That was a joke.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #207 on: January 29, 2003, 01:29:01 AM »
Better to use the turnips than get bored with the game. I definitely agree.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #208 on: January 29, 2003, 08:03:21 PM »
Watoad, I just started a new game and got a satelite.  Do you have one?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #209 on: January 29, 2003, 08:13:41 PM »
Well, I found that rocks give you more money than turnips! I got around ß12,500 from one rock today. At this rate, I'll get it paid off much sooner than I expected!
I bought a Retro Stereo so I could get 5 raffle tickets, even though I have absolutely nowhere to put it...

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 1/29/2003 6:14:48 PM
That was a joke.

Print