Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing Help  (Read 69747 times)

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #375 on: March 29, 2003, 10:56:52 PM »
You might call it a new Special Power. :)
. . . Actually, when I edit a post, I have to enter my user name (and password, of course), but it isn't case-sensitive. I can type "Watoad" or "watoad" or "wAtOaD" or "WATOAD," and it will work. Whatever I type, as long as it's some form of "Watoad," will appear at the bottom of the post.

Yeah, I was kind of disappointed when I found out what pitfalls do. But it can be a little surprising when you fall into one unexpectedly. Either I or another human character in my town (I can't remember which) has. Maybe, if there were something more than just wiggling, it'd be a bit more exciting and surprising.

I posted in BORED!! With a pinch of salt.

Edited by - waTOad on 3/29/2003 8:59:31 PM
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #376 on: March 30, 2003, 11:40:10 PM »
Egad!
A new special power!

I remember falling in a pitfall. That was stOOpid.

I fear the monkey in your soul.
That was a joke.

« Reply #377 on: March 31, 2003, 07:31:32 PM »
It should have been if you fall in one, you start screaming and all the animals laugh at you, throwing fruits at you, and they remember for a month.
 n/a

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #378 on: March 31, 2003, 08:55:59 PM »
. . . Thankfully, no one was around.

That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #379 on: April 02, 2003, 11:07:32 AM »
What's really funny is to bury it right near another animal (especially the snobs--I hate their subtle dissing) and push THEM into it. Ha ha! I was laughing so hard when I did that to Purrl.

Unfortunately, a lot of times when I try to push someone into the pitfall, I fall into it myself. lol.  I guess I kinda deserved it...

The 1964th person
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #380 on: April 02, 2003, 11:15:02 AM »
BTW, does anyone know how to get Mr. Resetti to SHUT THE HECK UP! Gah! He's so annoying! And even worse is when the power goes out--not only do you lose EVERYTHING you just did before you last saved, but then you have to deal w/ HIS annoying face giving me a lecture about something you didn't even want to do!

*pant*pant* Sorry...I kinda went off on a rave there.  But seriously, I wish there were a way to turn him off or something.

The 1964th person
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #381 on: April 02, 2003, 12:53:33 PM »
Nope.

But just the fact that you responded to him lioke that means that they were successful in making him.  I personally think he's hilarious.

Anyway, if you don't want to see him, don't reset or power off without saving.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #382 on: April 02, 2003, 10:49:18 PM »
I did fall in a hole once, it was very funny, but i didn't realize that a pitfall was useable in that way, besides only one other person has played my game, and she didn't put it there, anyway, you can get rid of those reset warnings with a replay, that is cheating, but i couldn't resist, hey, maybe i should use a period now, neah
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #383 on: April 02, 2003, 11:05:32 PM »
I got 179,400 bells from Tom yesterday, because he was buying turnips at 598 BELLS PER TURNIP! It was crazy!
So how could I resist? I used the 100 turnips code. I could have gotten a ton more money from him, but it was 9:55 by the time I turned it on. Whoo-wee.
Oh well.

That was a joke.

« Reply #384 on: April 03, 2003, 07:06:25 PM »
I don't use codes...

Now what is the 100 Turnips Code?
 n/a

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #385 on: April 03, 2003, 07:42:55 PM »
I mean password.

aPShDyYoeR685b