Print

Author Topic: Super Mario World - Game Boy Advance help...!  (Read 2277 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: September 10, 2002, 06:26:23 AM »
I have gotten almost ever secret goal in Super Mario World for Game Boy Advance. There is a total of 96 goals in the game right? Well I have 94 of them unlocked - all of the secret stages, the entire Star World map has been cleared, I even beat the Special Zone (which is supposed to be the most challenging series of levels in the game)!

I have 2 stages that I cannot open up - both of them are in the Valley Of Bowser. Here is my question:

How do you get to the Valley Fortress that is just above the second stage (the one with the big red dot)? Also, doesn't the Valley Fortress connect to Bowser's Castle via a back door entrance? I have looked everwhere in the second stage for a secret exit, but I just can't find anything in that huge maze of moving walls...

---

Nintendo is like a religion to me, and Shigeru Miyamoto is the God of it.

A world without Nintendo is a world without videogames.

Congratulation''s Nintendo, for over 25 years of videogame excellence!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2002, 11:49:11 PM »
Umm...
Ahh yes! The insane moving wall thing.... actually, getting to the secret exit is easier than getting to the normal exit!
Ok, after the first section of moving floor, go in the pipe, then, go right, until you get past the corridor after the first stairs you see. Then, when the floor rises, get on there, and jump up above the game screen. Go left, and soon you shall drop into the key chamber.
Just wait till you try and get every Dragon Coin in the whole game... I did, and it wasn't TOO hard...

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2002, 06:47:58 AM »
Umm...I hope you are describing the second level in Valley of Bowser, maybe I didn't explain it well enough.

The level I'm having trouble with is the one with that huge wall that constantly moves up and down through a maze of stone. The wall has a narrow corridor cut through the center of it, in which you must try to navigate the maze the wall is moving through and try to get to the green pipe on the other side of the maze.

The only problem, I have looked EVERYWHERE within that huge maze and I cannot find a secret exit...unless the secret exit is on the other side of the pipe - where you have to move quickly as a huge wall moves up to the top of the screen...

A little more help please...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2002, 09:14:20 PM »
It's after you go through the pipe. Then, go a little past the stairs, and when there's no ceiling, go up and to the left.

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

Print