Print

Author Topic: Donkey Kong: Barrel Blast Press Release (NA)  (Read 4535 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: October 08, 2007, 02:42:43 PM »
DID YOU KNOW? DONKEY KONG: BARREL BLAST LETS PLAYERS GO BANANAS ON WII!

Oct. 8, 2007- Nintendo has given some rocket-powered barrels to a bunch of apes, and the rest of you had better get out of the way. The high-octane Donkey Kong: Barrel Blast launches today exclusively for Nintendo's Wii system. It's a game that anyone can pick up and play, but racing fans will have - dare we say it? - a blast perfecting their moves.

Up to four players choose a racer from a variety of characters, including multiple members of the Kong family, as well as their friends and enemies. Racing is a snap. Players shake the motion-sensitive Wii Remote and Nunchuk to accelerate and turn, or press a button to jump, attack or use a variety of items to thwart their competitors.

Each of the 16 racecourses is littered with bananas. Gather 50, perform a Wild Move and watch your Barrel Rocket hit hyperspeed. The game even includes a variety of fun challenges for players to complete to receive special rewards.

Donkey Kong: Barrel Blast is rated E for Everyone and is poised to rocket into the library of every Wii fan. For more information about Donkey Kong: Barrel Blast, please visit www.Nintendo.com.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 02:56:09 PM by Super-Jesse »
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 04:55:27 PM »
I wonder if you can do a barrel roll?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 02:12:42 PM »
As if you're the first person to think of that tired old joke. :P And for the record, you actually can't do a barrel roll in the game.

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 06:13:43 PM »
You can't?! You'd think that would be a natural move, considering..

Nintendo could've used that joke too. Ah well.. -_-;
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print