Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Galaxy Coin Press Release (NA)  (Read 5002 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: October 08, 2007, 02:53:53 PM »
NINTENDO'S SUPER MARIO GALAXY HOROSCOPE FOR MONDAY, OCT. 8, 2007

You've got plenty of energy today; it's a good day to dream of future rewards. After a lifetime spent chasing coins, finally one comes to you!

Now through Nov. 11, stop by a participating retailer and place a deposit to reserve your copy of the magnificent Super Mario Galaxy for Wii. Your cosmic bounty will be great: When you return to retrieve your game on its Nov. 12 launch, you will claim a limited-edition shimmering silvery Mario coin, an eternal testament to your foresight.

Don't put off tasks you know need doing-surely this is one of them.

For more information about Super Mario Galaxy, please visit www.Nintendo.com.
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 05:50:09 PM »
Everyone knows astrology is a quack science.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 05:55:28 PM »
Maaaaaaaax, please! Put the brakes on the irrelevant cynicism!

It's just a "we're trying to be clever" press release that explains that you'll get a nice shiny coin if you buy SMG fast enough.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 06:03:46 PM »
I pre-ordered my copy of SMG long before Nintendo announced this. I deserve to be cynical. >:(
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Print