Print

Author Topic: Your Personal Secrets Pertaining To Video Games  (Read 24626 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #75 on: November 11, 2006, 10:06:15 AM »
I used the male trainer on Pokemon Sapphire, but every other time I had the option, I'd use the girl.And when I get PMD Red rescue, I'm gonna use the male gender, so I can be Meowth.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #76 on: December 29, 2006, 07:48:59 PM »
I get scared in RE4 in the hedge maze. Dogs just scare me!!

« Reply #77 on: December 29, 2006, 07:51:56 PM »
I love dogs, but in games, they usually mean bad news. In Metal Gear Solid (SolidShroom should remember this one) I'd always freak out when the wolves came out right before you had to fight Sniper Wolf herself. They were hard to kill and always brought in reinforcements.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #78 on: December 29, 2006, 07:58:46 PM »
At first, the dogs annoyed me too, until I learned that you can force the small dog to...relieve himself on the box, which repels the other dogs.

« Reply #79 on: December 29, 2006, 09:03:20 PM »
My favorite part in the Cars video game is the pit stop, just because I can play as Guido. There, I said it. Now you know how much of a Guido fanatic I am.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #80 on: January 02, 2007, 10:34:50 AM »
1. I never beat Contra until 2004, and even then it was with the help of both an emulator and the Konami Code.

2. In Dead Rising, I never actually save the survivors half the time, I just take pictures of them getting eaten by zombies to net mad PP points.

3. I have a habit of entering a cheat code for a game before I really even get a chance to play it. I know, it's sad.
every

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #81 on: January 02, 2007, 12:39:39 PM »
On Animal Crossing, I tend to skip ahead a day then go back to the current day so I can pay off my debt faster, dig up more fossils, blah, blah, blah....
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #82 on: January 02, 2007, 04:55:30 PM »
Cool.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #83 on: January 02, 2007, 05:31:13 PM »
On Animal Crossing, I tend to skip ahead a day then go back to the current day so I can pay off my debt faster, dig up more fossils, blah, blah, blah....

You have no idea how much I've done that...
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #84 on: January 12, 2007, 10:15:09 PM »
I've always had moments to go into fits of rage, mostly due to various "Undignified Deaths" (you know you've had some) such as making it through past many hard puzzles and obstacles but die because a goomba or weak enemy knocks you off the edge, but I rarely go into them because I really don't want to end up like my dad, who ,by going into rages, I learned the 7 Sware Words at the age of 8. And I'm 15 now.
OH, NO! There goes Tokyo! GO, GO GODZILLA!
------
Yinzers Rule!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #85 on: January 13, 2007, 12:24:19 PM »
Hey, the earlier you learn swear words, the better. I'm 15, and at age 3 I made sailors blush whenever I went into one of my trademark Cussing Fits. But I sometimes actually talk to games whenever I get angry at them. For example:

"Aahghgh! You stupid, cheap game! Do you hate me? Is that why you're unbeatable? Did your developers have some sort of rough childhood and want to take it out on the world?! Huh?!?!"
every

« Reply #86 on: January 13, 2007, 12:33:19 PM »
I get emotionally attatched to my Pokemon in the games. ^^;

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #87 on: January 13, 2007, 06:56:20 PM »
Sometimes I talk to the characters in the game as if I know them personally.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #88 on: January 13, 2007, 07:04:01 PM »
I'd never even unlocked Special Cup in Super Mario Kart until this year. -_-'
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #89 on: February 22, 2007, 05:59:23 PM »
But I sometimes actually talk to games whenever I get angry at them.
You have no idea how many times I've done that.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Print