Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1260430 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4170 on: May 09, 2009, 10:50:14 PM »
GrimSack? Or perhaps you mean Fairemaster.
That was a joke.

« Reply #4171 on: May 10, 2009, 12:15:50 AM »
Oh man, what an embarrassingly horrible mispost. I actually meant for this to go in the other thread, but I must've clicked the wrong one since the two were right next to each other on the main page. Sorry about that, I've been moving stuff all day out of my apartment.

Anyway, you better be fooling around Chup. You know [darn] well Marioguy/Sadib was the king of TMK trolls, not those two nobodies.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #4172 on: May 10, 2009, 12:47:38 AM »
For the first time, I actually felt ashamed to be part of this community. How can we move forward if no one remembers our history.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #4173 on: May 10, 2009, 01:10:09 AM »
^
That's only the second greatest picture I've seen this week. The other being CrossEyed's "Lizard Dude is God" picture.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #4174 on: May 10, 2009, 01:20:27 AM »
How many windows/programs are those two people running? Sure seems like they should be doing something other than reading a watered down You Laugh, You Lose thread.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #4175 on: May 10, 2009, 01:46:15 AM »
^
That's only the second greatest picture I've seen this week. The other being CrossEyed's "Lizard Dude is God" picture.
Is FDRMAX on the list? I don't mean to brag, but it's definitely on my list.

How many windows/programs are those two people running? Sure seems like they should be doing something other than reading a watered down You Laugh, You Lose thread.
21 tabs in Firefox, 11 tabs in two Chrome windows, an untitled Notepad file, a PDF, an untitled Writer file (the beginnings of a 600-900 word essay due Monday afternoon), a grouping of 4 Explorer windows (Pictures, Documents, music videos downloaded from YouTube, and one of multiple MST3K folders on an external hard drive), Windows Media Player, BitTorrent downloading some more MST3K episodes, and the Task Manager. Firefox has over 40 extensions, one of which makes MC Hammer say "Stop! Hammertime!" when you click the Stop button. Also, ProgressQuest is running in the background. And the two people just happen to both have the exact same thing on their screens, because I was lazy.

In case you were wondering, yes, that is a perfectly normal 3 AM browsing setup for me. Actually, I usually have about twice that many FF tabs, and I'll sometimes have Opera and Safari open too for various reasons.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #4176 on: May 10, 2009, 04:55:54 AM »
The student forum went really well today. It was a really great experience.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4177 on: May 10, 2009, 10:03:53 AM »
CrossEyed7 has 32GB of RAM.
That was a joke.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #4178 on: May 11, 2009, 12:49:34 PM »
I got Kirby Super Star Ultra yesterday.

;D
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #4179 on: May 11, 2009, 03:24:24 PM »
21 tabs in Firefox, 11 tabs in two Chrome windows, an untitled Notepad file, a PDF, an untitled Writer file (the beginnings of a 600-900 word essay due Monday afternoon), a grouping of 4 Explorer windows (Pictures, Documents, music videos downloaded from YouTube, and one of multiple MST3K folders on an external hard drive), Windows Media Player, BitTorrent downloading some more MST3K episodes, and the Task Manager. Firefox has over 40 extensions, one of which makes MC Hammer say "Stop! Hammertime!" when you click the Stop button. Also, ProgressQuest is running in the background. And the two people just happen to both have the exact same thing on their screens, because I was lazy.

In case you were wondering, yes, that is a perfectly normal 3 AM browsing setup for me. Actually, I usually have about twice that many FF tabs, and I'll sometimes have Opera and Safari open too for various reasons.

I am in awe of your ability to not burn your eyes out or break your machine.

Almost done with my first year of college. Thankfully, I didn't have any huge screw-ups, aside from missing some deadlines for bills payments and failing both my art classes. But those two classes only proved to me that the art world is so utterly irrelevant nowadays, and they didn't matter as much as my other classes which were GE requirements. I'm actually tempted to change my major to something history related, but I think I'll wait and see about that.

« Reply #4180 on: May 16, 2009, 12:10:52 AM »
I just got done playing a long game of Team Fortress 2 after a less than enjoyable day...

It felt refreshing. I managed to save a fellow teammate right before he got backstabbed by a spy.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4181 on: May 16, 2009, 08:55:54 AM »
I got two goldfish as a door prize at my sister's FFA thing, which I named Francis and Louis.
every

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4182 on: May 16, 2009, 03:49:42 PM »
Well, I beat Ico yesterday! Next: Psychonauts (it came yesterday--a steal at $22 online). Of course, I've got to do SotC on Hard Mode first...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #4183 on: May 16, 2009, 07:23:38 PM »
Ohohoho! SotC! The only reason I might ever buy a PS2. You'd better beat that on hard mode at least twice.

« Reply #4184 on: May 16, 2009, 07:39:51 PM »
The only reason? Not even Katamari Damacy, God of War, or Space Channel 5 Part 2 (my favorite game)?

Print