Print

Author Topic: Some of my Art  (Read 5256 times)

« on: July 23, 2013, 03:31:15 PM »
I've never really shared any of my art here. I do abstract stuff that in the end looks pretty concrete. Enjoy!

EDIT: Apparently it's too much for the Fungi Forums. My apologies.

Red Forest

Story of My Life

Molecular Incohesion
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 05:19:24 PM »
Pretty cool stuff! By the way, in the future if you want to upload things and post them, try uploading them http://www.imgur.com and then just posting the image link in here, that way it's not all huge in the forums and also you won't be limited by filesize restrictions.
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2013, 08:26:25 PM »
I'm gonna have to side with Super-Jesse on this one. Y'know, about the cool part.
Relics.

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2013, 11:08:46 PM »
I'm gonna have to side with Super-Jesse on this one. Y'know, about the cool part.

My name in the same post as the word "cool" doesn't happen often.
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2013, 07:53:12 PM »
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 08:25:06 PM by The Chef »

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2013, 08:24:42 PM »
I'm editing that. We don't need another "***** to Scroll Through" thread.

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2013, 08:29:52 AM »
Nice work, the 3rd is my fav­­ but as the pics are really large on my computer I can't view them very well.

Print