Print

Author Topic: "Feel the Magic¢â XY¢¾XX" goldfish shirt?  (Read 3515 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: December 19, 2004, 08:55:16 PM »
Where can I get or how can I make a black goldfish shirt like the one in SEGA's "Feel the Magic¢â XY¢¾XX"?

---

Post your Super Mario 64 DS high scores on the TMK Fungi Forums.

Edited by - Luigison on 12/19/2004 6:56:41 PM

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2004, 09:36:57 PM »
Here's my first attempt to recreate the goldfish.  The fish on top is the one I made, and the one on the bottom is from the game.

---

Post your Super Mario 64 DS high scores on the TMK Fungi Forums.

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2004, 09:57:24 PM »
Looks pretty accurate...

I'd say cut out one column from the middle, where both fins are at the flat part and the orange at the bottom of the fish is three pixels high.

EDIT - Apparantly, Sega gave away shirts like these (I think they had some text on 'em) during a promotion in Japan.  I don't know if that's of any help, though.

Go Moon!

Edited by - Fifth on 12/19/2004 8:41:56 PM
Go Moon!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2004, 06:19:44 PM »

Does anyone know where I can get pictures of that shirt or better yet the shirt itself?  (Don't say eBay unless you give an item# or url.)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2004, 06:40:37 PM »

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2004, 08:51:09 PM »
What did you do in this game anyway?

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2004, 06:10:19 PM »
Have fun. Massive, massive portions of fun. Hurry up, Christmas!

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Print