Print

Author Topic: WTMK Won't Work  (Read 2673 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« on: August 20, 2003, 06:55:41 PM »
I've tried to play WTMK but it won't work. I have the latest upgrades for my RealPlayer and every time I've tried to play it, it says, "Invalid syntax." What's the deal, and what do I have to do to make it work?

"Yesterday, when I''m smaller..... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."

Formerly quite reasonable.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2003, 11:01:57 PM »
Assuming it wasn't just down when you tried, I've heard of other people having trouble with RealPlayer connecting to stuff like WTMK. I don't use RealPlayer at all, so I'm no help. You might want to give Winamp (free) a shot.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2003, 03:26:13 PM »
Thanks, Deezer!

"Yesterday, when I''m smaller..... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2003, 10:07:39 AM »
I downloaded Winamp and WTMK is working fine. Thanks!

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2003, 01:52:42 PM »
Trainman, not to be mean, but I think you should put what you want to say in one post, or edit the first one and put the rest in there. because it takes up a lot of space other wise. but you can do it your way if you want, but I would recemend that you put all of what you want to say in one post, and then after someone else postes you could post again.

Just a thought!

* Are you happy now? *
AN official unofficial moderator
------------------------------
Some things are good left unsaid. This may be one of them...

Print