Print

Author Topic: Signs, signs, everywhere there's signs  (Read 24476 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: October 07, 2011, 03:08:30 PM »

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 06:58:59 PM »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2011, 07:12:53 PM »
The chorus of "Signs" doesn't contain the word "there's".
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 10:59:31 AM »
Corporations are necessary for the existence of our country.

Total control of our political system by those corporations, however, is not.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 12:10:38 PM »
Exactly. Those protests wouldn't be happening if corporations didn't have a stranglehold on governments around the world.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 12:58:55 PM »
The chorus of "Signs" doesn't contain the word "there's".
Facepalm.  Copy/paste has failed me again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gklM1AiZX0s <-- Language warning for the song, not the incorrect lyrics posted.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2011, 01:09:07 PM »
You are aware that Tesla's version isn't the original, right? Just making sure.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2011, 01:17:54 PM »
Yes.  I own the original and two Tesla versions, but prefer the Tesla version that's not edited for radio.  I like how Tesla used a play on the original bands name for their cover. 

Edit:

« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 05:13:58 PM by Luigison »

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2011, 07:00:54 PM »
How is this related to forum games?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2011, 07:12:19 PM »
How is this related to forum games?
It's not, but it's also not for the dinner table and I thought it might devolve into a posting of unrelated signs/images.  Looking black, I should have made a better OP and posted it in General Chat. 

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2011, 07:24:22 PM »

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2011, 07:37:57 PM »

CrossEyed7

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2011, 10:16:46 PM »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2011, 01:13:18 AM »
Stay classy humanity.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 01:18:26 AM by PaperLuigi »

CrossEyed7

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2011, 11:03:29 PM »
You know, if you can afford pink hair dye and cell phones and cameras and computers and trendy hipster messenger bags and a New York City apartment, you're probably part of the richest 5% of the world (or at least, in the case of the unemployed college students at these protests, their parents are).

I think the Other 95% would be having some pretty wicked protests of their own about how much we're not helping them if they weren't so busy dying of malaria.

Just sayin'.

Print