Print

Author Topic: Wario Land Shake for Wii  (Read 17244 times)

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2008, 07:51:51 PM »

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2008, 08:42:23 PM »
My first thought was NSMB which would be good on Wii.  They'd have to use one screen of course, but waggle could replace the touch screen power-up.  My second thought was Master of Disguise which was and on the Wii would still be a very bad thing. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2008, 09:54:27 PM »
They'd have to use one screen of course, but waggle could replace the touch screen power-up.
NSMBWii: Shift in your seat, waste a power-up.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2008, 06:18:35 PM »
NSMBWii: Shift in your seat, waste a power-up.

1. The Wiimote isn't that sensitive.
2. They could probably do that power-up swamp thing like in SMW.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2008, 07:30:57 PM »
Well, I said that because Luigison suggested motion-control for item-swapping (not swamping, though... but a marsh level in SMW would've been cool).

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2008, 03:12:21 AM »
According to Wikipedia, the long-time look, feel and flashy action fun game is being made by Good-feel. I found that amusing.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Linkin800

• Choppy words and a sloppy flow
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2008, 07:27:12 PM »
Is Nintendo to lazy to make Wario games now? Did they just give up hope for Wario adventure games? *Sigh* Please don't let this turn out like Master of Disguise.
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2008, 10:37:07 PM »
Which Wario games did they make?

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2008, 03:22:34 AM »
Which Wario games did they make?
According to Wikipedia, again, Nintendo developed all of the 5 previous Wario Land games (more precisely, the development team Nintendo R&D1).

Print