Print

Author Topic: Mario & Luigi 3 Coming in 2009  (Read 72360 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2008, 07:21:26 PM »
Well, why would they appear again? The only reason they were in PiT (obviously) was because of the time travel gimmick. Now, those babies are back where the belong: Making mariologists' heads explode in sports games.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2008, 07:29:54 PM »
Nobody could sin hard enough to actually deserve to be a Mario spin-off character.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2008, 07:53:23 PM »
Top 5 Points of Interest: (Add or take...)

1. Fawful?
2. Bowser as a major player?
3. Fat Toad Disease
4. Concepts from PiT
5. The Chancellor's Return???(From SMRPG)

Linkin800

• Choppy words and a sloppy flow
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2008, 08:35:43 PM »
5. The Chancellor's Return???(From SMRPG)

I was about to just say something about that to... I like how newer games are starting to use old charicters from older games that havent made a apperance in a long time.

I wonder if this is because they can't think of any new charicters to make up of...
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2008, 08:41:41 PM »
C-h-a-r-a-c-t-e-r.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2008, 06:11:53 AM »
Toadsworth is somewhat similar to the Chancellor, but it's not that big of a deal.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2008, 09:05:25 AM »
The guy in that screen is not the Chancellor. He doesn't have a robe. By that logic the guy running the Toad Town store in Paper Mario is also the Chancellor.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2008, 10:36:58 AM »
Waluigi expresses why he should be in Mario and Luigi 3:

« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2008, 01:37:20 PM »
We can't disagree with that kind of logic.
Don't use real life to avoid videogames, it is not healthy to escape from problems.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2008, 07:08:50 PM »
Waluigi expresses why he should be in Mario and Luigi 3:

Classic Waluigi moment!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2008, 09:46:38 PM »
It appears that Prince Peasly is making a comeback!!  Watch this trailer at 0:24 seconds in:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6oZsgvxO30

Does this mean the return of the inhabitants of the Beanbean kingdom?  God I hope so.  As others have already stated- it does appear that fawful will be back.  I hope that cackletta and popple make a comeback as well.  The characters of the beanbean kingdom were great!

« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2008, 10:50:51 PM »
I paused there and zoomed in far, and I can't tell who it is (someone said it might be Fawful) It wasn't good enough quality to tell who exactly that was. Only time will tell.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2008, 12:58:38 PM »
I thought this was already discussed.

THAT'S NOT PRINCE PEASLEY, UNLESS PP HAS:

1. GIANT green eyes.
2. Is ridiculously small compared to the last game.

The only evidence is that SOME people think that's his cloud, but you can't tell.

Actually, it looks neither like PP or Fawful.

« Reply #58 on: October 06, 2008, 02:18:01 PM »
Yeah like jmbdlazer said, only time will tell.  But I really am convinced it's prince peasly, mainly because yes that looks like the could he flew on.  Also, that's how big he was in the first game!

and if anyone I seriously don't think it's fawful, those "big green eyes" look like peasly's head to me.  But of course, it is HORRIBLE quality and very small, so there's a very high chance that I am wrong about all of this.  xD

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #59 on: October 06, 2008, 02:22:38 PM »
I thought it might be a Lakitu, personally, but there was so little detail I hardly knew what it was except for a white and green blob.

Print