Print

Author Topic: Mario & Luigi 3 Coming in 2009  (Read 72350 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #75 on: October 30, 2008, 02:21:35 PM »
That was a necessary post.

« Reply #76 on: October 30, 2008, 04:08:41 PM »
Looks like I started a trend in posting. The Subject Line Trend.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #77 on: October 30, 2008, 04:39:08 PM »
^
every

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #78 on: October 30, 2008, 07:08:33 PM »
I hope you aren't proud of how you ended that sentence with a preposition.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #79 on: October 30, 2008, 10:28:42 PM »
That is the type of errant pedantry up with which I will not put.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #80 on: October 31, 2008, 06:53:31 AM »
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #81 on: October 31, 2008, 03:52:09 PM »
Point?
That was a joke.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #82 on: October 31, 2008, 06:28:13 PM »
This makes me really really happy. PiT was a bit of a disgrace, so this'll be some good relief.
At least Mario doesn't flick his nose when he's deciding what tactic to use. :D
I personally liked the odd dancing in SS. It was so... weird. Totally fit the mood of the game.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #83 on: October 31, 2008, 06:32:56 PM »
Yeah! I miss Mario's level up dance! Luigi's could use some improvement, but it wasn't bad.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #84 on: October 31, 2008, 10:43:02 PM »
Mario flicking his nose while thinking in PiT was incredible! I wanted to make Baby Mario go away so he would keep doing it!

I don't get why Partners in Time was such a "disgrace." It was a good game. Not like its predecessor in terms of plot, execution, and, being second, originality--but in style, it really built on the foundation Superstar Saga made.

The third game has a lot of room to top PiT though, I guess. I hope it does, and I'm looking forward to it. This isn't really worth noting, but I had this weird delusion in a semi-sleeping state some Sundays ago that it was confirmed that the main villains were both Fawful and Popple who were not teamed up, but being equally destructive in their attempts to achieve some goal before the other. Right now I am awake, and I can see that this sounds really lame.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #85 on: November 01, 2008, 10:51:50 AM »
I finished SS, but I never finished PiT. The battle system wasn't fun enough. I liked some elements of the game, but the walking around and the battles were two of the things I didn't.
That was a joke.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #86 on: November 01, 2008, 10:37:11 PM »
It was a good game. Not like its predecessor in terms of plot, execution, and, being second, originality
Yeah, those are nonessential, alright...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #87 on: November 14, 2008, 05:30:55 PM »

You know, I just had a thought: let's assume for a second that the screenshot is Peasley. He might be able to help the Mario Bros, considering he was shrunk down and eaten (see the Pirahna Bean fight, I believe). Maybe he'll be shruken down and eaten again (by Bowser), and he'll have to find the Mario Bros.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #88 on: November 14, 2008, 06:17:01 PM »
Umm...okay.

I'm sure everybody thought of this.

« Reply #89 on: November 15, 2008, 05:13:07 PM »
No offense to Peasley, but I'm still hoping that's Fawful.

"I am waiting like an elevator. I have the commerce. I run Fawful's Bean 'n Badge, but... the day comes coon when Fawful rises again, and then no baby's candy has safety! I am counting chickens before they are even eggs, before the chickens are even chickens.  I WILL! HAVE! FURY! I LAUGH AT DEFEAT! I FIGHT WITH RAGE! I HURT YOUR FACES!"
-PiT

You never know...
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Print