Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing Help  (Read 70355 times)

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #165 on: January 23, 2003, 06:35:42 PM »
Okay, Big Boo, you have finally confirmed that your town is Norfair and your name is Rob. Those, then, were not the problem with the passwords I gave you that didn't work. Hmmmm . . .

I can tell you what's wrong with the passwords you gave me, however. This is what you gave me for an apple:

wyLBhJi#O64Xd9
vbxoIh@n7Xo7XI

It did not work. Someone else gave me a password for an apple that did work. This is what it looks like:

wyLBhJi#064Xd9
vbXoIh@n7Xo7xI

They are identical except for a capital and a lowercase "X" that are switched in the bottom line, as you can see (the third letter from the beginning and the second from the end). It seems you either didn't copy the passwords correctly from the game or mistyped when you entered them here.

It is easy to make mistakes with these long, random Animal Crossing passwords. It is best to go slowly and double-check each letter after you have it copied down. Do not think that I'm trying to make you feel bad or anything—I apparently need to learn from this advice as well.

Edited by - Watoad on 1/23/2003 4:38:14 PM
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #166 on: January 23, 2003, 07:29:18 PM »
Watoad: I forgot to mention it, but your passwords worked for me a long, long time ago.(Sorry!)

Chargin Chuck: No thanks. All I need now is a blue chair and a blue bureau. (And possibly a Mario Trophy and master Sword)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #167 on: January 23, 2003, 07:56:02 PM »
Hey C. Weird, I just got the AC Series 2 Star Fox Emblem Design Card D05.  Sorry,  Design Cards don't have codes on them (they are scannable only), and I don't have an e-reader yet.

Also, I posted a code for The Mario Trophy earlier.  Has anyone tested it?

--> Åñím@l ©®ø$$íñ9â„¢ Now Only ß49.99 <--
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #168 on: January 23, 2003, 08:32:49 PM »
Big Boo, glad to hear they worked. If you feel like giving me the space station and ebony piano again, I'd appreciate it. It's okay if you don't, though.

Refresher:
Town – Cahquene
Name – Errol

I haven't tried the Mario trophy password yet, Luigison. Too much to do in that game!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #169 on: January 23, 2003, 08:48:30 PM »
I haven't tried it either... I have way too much stuff.
I also have Clu Clu Land.
Luigison, is there any possibility you could scan that Star Fox Emblem card or something and send me an image of it? I could probably recreate it in my game relatively easily.
That was a joke.

« Reply #170 on: January 24, 2003, 08:39:37 AM »
OK, TBB.  Here's your Blue Chair.

7oHYtwpIU82iWw
5uUHXoo9B3BO@s

The O between B and @ may be a zero, but I think it is the letter O.  If it doesn't work otherwise, I have another one I can send you, so tell me if it works or not.

Also, I would like a Cabin Couch and/or chair, if anyone has one or not.  Thanks.
 n/a

« Reply #171 on: January 24, 2003, 08:42:17 AM »
Yeah, I could've edited my last message if I wanted too, but I didn't.

If you would like to start a profitable orchard, I have:
Cherries
Oranges
Pears
Apples (I think)
 n/a

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #172 on: January 24, 2003, 01:21:49 PM »
CharginChuck, I have both a cabin chair and a cabin couch. Let me order them from Nook, and then I'll give them to you. The only fruit I don't have (if there are six types) is the orange. May I have one?

« Reply #173 on: January 24, 2003, 03:13:18 PM »
Yea, I got plenty of oranges, too many of them.  I need your town name and your name in AC.
 n/a

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #174 on: January 24, 2003, 03:38:37 PM »
Heh. Just look up six posts and you'll see the information you need. I'll go ahead and copy it here:

"Refresher:
Town – Cahquene
Name – Errol"

Sorry I don't have your passwords at the moment; I'm at school (communtiy college) right now, and my Animal Crossing game is at home.

« Reply #175 on: January 24, 2003, 03:51:22 PM »
OK, I got it.

Anyway, I can wait.
 n/a

« Reply #176 on: January 24, 2003, 06:26:09 PM »
Chargin Chuck: Thanks for the blue chair. (Now all I need is a blue bureau.) What do you want in return? Sorry, but I don't have a cabin chair or couch.

Watoad: Here are your space station/piano codes:

Station:M7COb%Rtjwdg#c
        I9hTKMpQSnwwRI

Piano: kaQ6akRnXwKEen
       p#@TsRkQsiC3VR
(If the piano code doesn't work, try changing that last "n" on the first line to an "r")

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #177 on: January 24, 2003, 06:41:49 PM »
I have scanned and posted my Animal Crossing Design Cards for Star Fox Emblem, NES Link, and Jumpman Mario on my website.

Design Cards:
http://www.geocities.com/dennisshows/acdesigncards.JPG

Enlarged Star Fox Emblem:
http://www.geocities.com/dennisshows/starfoxemblem.JPG

--> Åñím@l ©®ø$$íñ9â„¢ Now Only ß49.99 <--

Edited by - Luigison on 1/24/2003 4:44:28 PM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #178 on: January 24, 2003, 07:52:54 PM »
Thank you, Big Boo! My brother is playing Animal Crossing right now, so I'll have to get back to you on whether the passwords work this time. I did compare them to the ones you gave me before, though, and they are not the same (which is good).

All righty, CharginChuck! Your cabin furniture is ready. I posted the passwords a bit differently this time than I did in the past so as to better ensure that they'll work. I cannot control the font in the forums (I don't have any Special Powers), so I put the passwords on a web page I created (where I CAN control of the font). This is also convenient because it allows you to print them easily. Unless problems arise, I will post Animal Crossing passwords in this manner from now on.

Your passwords: http://www.harbornet.com/folks/readers/charginchuck.html

Note: Zeros and capital "oh"s in Animal Crossing are the same. You can use either when entering passwords.

Edited by - Watoad on 1/24/2003 5:59:23 PM

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #179 on: January 24, 2003, 10:13:36 PM »
After I made the page with CharginChuck's passwords, I went overboard and uploaded all the rest of the passwords I've given out in the forums so far. It was probably a waste of time, but if I've given you anything before, you can find your passwords by referring to this page:

http://www.harbornet.com/folks/readers/acpasswords.html

Print