Print

Author Topic: Gallery of BP  (Read 232809 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #315 on: February 13, 2009, 07:41:52 AM »
Ice Machine Climbers?  Nice!  At first, I didn't get it, but when I saw the "Ice" graphic on the machine, my thoughts were "lol I see what you did thar!"
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #316 on: February 13, 2009, 10:51:11 AM »
Mario: ...uhh......

Also, kind of off-topic, but I'm probably one of relatively few that knew about the Ice Climbers prior to Melee.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #317 on: February 16, 2009, 11:50:18 PM »

TRICKED YA DIDN'T I!?!?!

Poo doesn't really have a lot of fans. The girls like Paula, the underdog-lovers like Jeff, the people who just like the main hero like Ness... Poo is overlooked. He has some cool powers, but doesn't stand out because he's a boy with PSI but is not the main hero. On top of that, his name makes him an unpopular dude among fans. And he's absent from more than half the game, which leads him to be left out of EarthBound-related SMAAAASH!!es unless they take place late in the game. So I gave him his own comic.

My favorite is still Ness, though. : /

Edit: Almost forgot. Another texture hack: Samurai Gwarioh! I think he's my best yet...

Edit again: Here's the full version of the poster in the last panel.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 11:59:31 PM by Bird Person »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #318 on: February 17, 2009, 10:04:25 AM »
How can Ninten, Anna and Lloyd exist in the same time period as the Earthbound crew...?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #319 on: February 17, 2009, 03:13:26 PM »
Suspension of disbelief.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #320 on: February 17, 2009, 05:47:03 PM »
Originally I considered the exact same scene from the fourth panel of last comic existing there--Squirtle and Torchic outside of Ancient Relics. But none of my ideas for the society of Pokémon seen in SMAAAASH!! really fit with that--I have several but they're pretty much all variations of why humans don't exist there. After I scrapped that idea it was anyone's chance to sneak in. I hadn't drawn Ninten, Ana or Loid for a while so they got in. In short: Don't think about it that much, they're just background people.

Coffeeeeee

HOLD IT! (and Rope SNAAAAKE!!)
It's YOUR problem!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #321 on: February 19, 2009, 11:19:55 PM »
One paper with a lot of things on it.

"Why do I feel I'm about to get punched?"

This mysteriously appeared on the paper after I drew the above thing

WELCOME TO CARP ZONE

The RED Scare

I'm so annoyed I'm about to reveal Queen Gohma's weakness

"Empty" bottle, very light Viewtiful Joe drawing

And finally, although I'm noticing that Brawl texture hacking isn't really all that popular here (I'm not offended--just kind of disappointed), I'll go ahead and keep you posted about what I do for Stack Smash anyway.

Pikablu. This one's a real accomplishment for me because I put the textures in the game and took the pictures all on my own... and you can probably tell from the style of the screenshots. I just think that taking pictures of the retextured character posing, running and stuff isn't very special at all--there's never enough character interaction on Stack Smash. Also, I predict that Pikablu won't be a very well-received update because of his simplicity--I needed some killer screenshots to counteract the outer boringness of the hack itself.
It's YOUR problem!

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #322 on: February 20, 2009, 06:12:19 AM »
I laughed so hard at "Carp Zone," and "The RED Scare" was pretty funny too.

« Reply #323 on: February 20, 2009, 06:58:23 PM »
I'm so annoyed I'm about to reveal Queen Gohma's weakness
I always just figured him for a Michael Jordan fan.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #324 on: February 21, 2009, 02:09:53 AM »
It was an accident, buuut, I posted another update for Stack Smash. Fancy Pikachu. I didn't want to post two of my own things in a row, especially since they were both Pikachu, but I was in the wrong tab when I clicked submit post. I had just written a double update of Androu's hacks, too.

http://stacksmash.cultnet.net/?p=3480
It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #325 on: February 21, 2009, 03:58:57 PM »
It looks good, but I miss Yoshi's bow tie.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #326 on: February 22, 2009, 12:35:45 AM »
Okay. I like the tuxedo Pikachu.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #327 on: February 22, 2009, 09:57:29 PM »
The white rings around Pikablu's ears remind me of Umbreon.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #328 on: February 23, 2009, 09:28:00 PM »
I like the brawl texture hacks.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #329 on: February 24, 2009, 10:44:57 PM »
Fat Waluigi. I rather like the joke that Waluigi hacked Stack Smash to make sure this one got posted.

More NES Mario comedy

Info Block Has No Info

It's YOUR problem!

Print