Print

Author Topic: Gallery of BP  (Read 232713 times)

« Reply #510 on: May 20, 2009, 08:04:41 PM »
Bluh!! No wonder Dugtrio looks so angry..

Ike Climber was great! So, does that mean the Ice Climbers were affected by Poison Mushrooms and decided to just scale Ike..?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #511 on: May 20, 2009, 08:40:41 PM »
countless Diglett interpretations, yeah, I know--it's just done so danged often, I thought I'd give it the Lucas vs. Masked Man treatment.

Did somebody say "Experimental?" No, well, shoot... what will I do with this then:

Video game radar detects nothing. Real life!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #512 on: May 21, 2009, 09:16:49 AM »
Stop putting out all these Brawl-related puns, or all the good ones will be gone.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #513 on: May 21, 2009, 10:39:34 AM »
Don't listen to him. Keep the Brawl jokes coming!
What's your problem, Cambodian?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #514 on: May 21, 2009, 07:18:00 PM »

A (currently unnamed [thanks a lot Sapphira! I'm gonna kill myself]) witch character for Magic vs. Science. She can be Stanly's rival.

"A good laser can burn things and be flashy and colorful at the same time."
"Well, Stanny-boy... so can I."

Sketches involving C.V., the recurring Ditto who will be a SMAAAASH!! character as soon as he's in a comic. Since he doesn't transform into anyone close by, he needs to be creative and really good at visualizing things using memory alone. Since he's got no real hands he can probably handle any artistic tool of any size by morphing himself into the necessary shape.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #515 on: May 21, 2009, 08:35:09 PM »
Now THAT is what the Mushroom Kingdom should look like! Not some old, dried up desert. BP, great work on remaking Mushroomy Kingdom. 
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #516 on: May 26, 2009, 08:21:47 PM »

Fighting

Chrome Dome, you taunt like a Sonic

I got you a car

Concepts for the guy with the fiery sword. I think I'll call him Sapphira!

ONLY ONE WILL SURVIVE.

Brawl puns are BACK

This is the best one yet

Followed by the worst one yet

Tip your waitress

Hey dad hey dad hey dad

Do you know how hard it is to climb stairs in a warped dimension like this.

Family heirloom
It's YOUR problem!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #517 on: May 27, 2009, 09:43:20 AM »
The Lucario one was the best of the puns.

*hides*

« Reply #518 on: May 27, 2009, 03:44:42 PM »
They were all good, but since when is Wario a penguin? I don't get it.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #519 on: May 27, 2009, 04:00:02 PM »
Snake asks the Colonel on his King Dedede codec if he's sure Dedede isn't a penguin.

This is the part where The Chef comes in and insists that Dedede is not a penguin, but a duck.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #520 on: May 27, 2009, 07:05:54 PM »
HE'S A DUCK I TELL YOU A DUCK

« Reply #521 on: May 27, 2009, 07:30:32 PM »

In this gamer's opinion, the King looks decidedly penguin-like when put into painstakingly detailed anime form.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #522 on: May 27, 2009, 08:17:43 PM »
He looks more like a creepy blue human wearing a generic bird beak to me. :P

YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #524 on: May 29, 2009, 02:04:54 PM »

Captain Jim likes this one

A friend of mine who hates Jigglypuff drew the Jigglypuff there.

And now for more Magic vs. Science.

Sketches of Charlie the lab mouse's rival (every character will have a rival on the opposite side), Edwin Jingle.

Artillery Joe, built two days before the game takes place because it was only then that one of the scientists took a vacation and couldn't be in, and a replacement was necessary. The personality tests on him were not complete.

John Scrubbs, the janitor in the lab. He has a lifelong dream to be a superhero called Janitor Man, mopping up crime. But he won't be playable. You know how it is... he'll be in backgrounds and in character videos and everyone will love him and beg for him to be in the sequel.

Currently unnamed dragon who doesn't like to fight. His title will be "Timid Terror."

Mr. Wallace, a robot who believes he is human. Not like a character in a recent piece of media... Mr. Wallace is actually completely oblivious to his being a robot. He sleeps regularly and drinks coffee every morning, thinking the short circuits are what make it so popular.

Unnamed wizard with a fat raven.

Holly Redwood, a young botanist with extraordinary talent. The trees aren't growing out of her arms, they're a special species of tree she discovered that clings to nearby poles and such. She uses their fruits as projectiles.

Sludgeworth McGee, who is wearing a bucket of radioactive waste on his back. It never empties, even as the toxic waste splashes and sometimes flows out of it, all over the place. It'll just be for comedic effect--you wont slip in the puddles unless they were places there on purpose by a puddle-creating move. He's not Holly's favorite colleague.

Left: Sketch of BLUE based on his sprites from Yellow.

Right: How I usually draw BLUE, pulling from his sprites in yellow (having a necklace), Red/Blue (he wore a vest of sorts as champion), FR/LG (short-sleevedness). The necklace is based on the Courage Badge from MOTHER 3 but it just looks like a Screw Attack the way I draw it.
It's YOUR problem!

Print