Print

Author Topic: Gallery of BP  (Read 234618 times)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #630 on: August 10, 2009, 03:52:54 AM »
Definitely looks as though Ness is asleep. It also looks as though Snake has a Mario-sized nose.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #631 on: August 10, 2009, 02:33:56 PM »
I dunno why I decided Snake should have a huge nose. But I like it.

I'm doubting there's a way to embed flash files in posts (for good reasons), so I'll just link it. It's five seconds long, rough-looking (I used PNGs I'd drawn in GIMP instead of drawing new stuff) and does not accurately represent bouncing items, but, for a first shot...whadja think?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #632 on: August 10, 2009, 02:36:01 PM »
I think you should use a motion path and make his eyes do figure-eights. Also, use onion skinning to give his eyes a bit of a blur.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #633 on: August 16, 2009, 05:09:00 PM »
"Don't cry, Mac! You lost, but we'll train for a rematch. And here... you can even have one o' my chocolate bars."

Rrrrrip. Crinkle. Shing!

"Whuzzat gold'n thing in there? Whuh!?"

Abraham sings the hits

Lesson learned: Don't start publishing parts of a story arc until they're all done. So tired of it... So ready to make not comics that are part of it. One is done. You can wait till Tuesday for it.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 05:11:03 PM by Bird Person »
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #634 on: August 16, 2009, 05:47:56 PM »
LOL @ Samus's shirt ^_^

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #635 on: August 16, 2009, 05:49:08 PM »
I think it's nice that I actually get the Earthbound references in your comics now.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #636 on: August 16, 2009, 05:51:57 PM »
I lolled at all of the actors being "Johnny Depp."

Also, technically the Master Sword is certainly the best because it's the only one capable of delivering the final blow. Maybe it's not as strong literally, but it certainlly has the advantage over evil. Also, Biggoron's sword sucks sometimes because you can't use a shield.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 10:19:08 PM by SolidShroom »

« Reply #637 on: August 16, 2009, 06:20:22 PM »
Biggeron's sword sucks sometimes because you can't use a shield.

I've never had that problem. I killed all my enemies before they could land a hit on me (save for Twinrova, which requires the use of a shield)

So, was this comic the final chapter of the current arc? I also laughed at Samus' shirt.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #638 on: August 16, 2009, 06:55:34 PM »
Yep, that's the end. Whew. I tossed Samus in as a consolation because my original plan was to use the fourth screenshot in this post for the movie screen in part 5... then I thought "I'll draw it instead..." then I thought "I'd rather have an actual event and haven't played much Metroid..."

I wouldn't say being necessary for one hit makes the Master Sword stronger. I mean, that'd technically make Biggoron's Sword one of the worst weapons in the whole thing, 'cause it's not vital for anything, ever.
It's YOUR problem!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #639 on: August 18, 2009, 08:24:11 PM »
Almost forgot!

So, is this what webcomics are like in an alternate reality where everything is technologically advanced except the video games.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #640 on: August 19, 2009, 03:06:11 AM »
^
That one is very well done. One of your best yet.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #641 on: August 19, 2009, 07:59:26 AM »
Though simple, Game and Watch rules, but I've never seen him like this.  Four stars, BP!
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #642 on: August 19, 2009, 10:11:38 AM »
How did Mr. Game & Watch survive the saw blade that hit him?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #643 on: August 19, 2009, 11:43:06 AM »
I never thought there was much comedic potential in Mr. Game and Watch, but you pulled it off.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #644 on: August 19, 2009, 12:52:21 PM »
I'm afraid to say, but I don't get it. I understand he's thinking about trying to catch parachuters, and the helicopter is throwing tools at him.. is he trying to catch the tools and yet avoid them too??
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print