Print

Author Topic: The Story of Bubble Bobble Series  (Read 8921 times)

« on: November 11, 2003, 06:03:44 PM »
As a Story of Bubble Bobble Series, those the two younger creatures, but they still are humans on a great different stories as they are twin brothers in japanese version for many adventures, is much like Hello Kitty Series from Sanrio of japanese anime, that looks like a same thing as them. So Bub and Bob was born lives in "Bubble World" with their parents, and they had grandparents too. Certainly Bub and Bob's had many friends and everyone's love to share many adventures!

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2003, 06:00:16 PM »
What's wrong with you guys, whadaya waiting for?

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2003, 06:50:55 PM »
Bub: Oh no! Our girlfriends have been captured and we have been turned to dinosaurs!

Bob: Ahh! I'm cold-blooded!

Bub: Don't worry about it.

Bob: B-b-b-but it didn't work for the dinosaurs!

Bub: It worked for the Gila Monster, shut up.

Bob: Okay...

Bub: Now, off to beat 100 repetitive levels!

Bob: No!

Bub: And listen to the same song the whole way through!

Bob: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2003, 07:22:23 PM »
Ah-ha-ha! That is kinda funny part of a story. O.K now let's get to work for the stories alright!

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2003, 04:00:48 PM »
Bubble Bobble was a great game series that was fun and exciting but got overlooked by gamers. It's a shame. There was Bubble Bobble 1 and 2, Rainbow Islands (Human version of Bub and Bob), Bubble Memories, and Bubble Symphony.

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2003, 03:31:51 AM »
I think it is the one of the most addictive and fun of the bubble series. In 1985, Bubble Bobble is release in japan, and instantly developes of vaporous following. In Japan the sucess of Bubble Bobble has a japanese version for the arcade machines with the original lease than over 150,000 units clear the shelves. Now in 1986 Bubble Bobble is released in america, and is ready to bubble in action. The biggest arcade of united states for the entire world of bubble bobble machines was presented by Taito.

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2003, 12:39:51 PM »
Yeah, there is a Bubble Bobble arcade cabinet here and I played it once.

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2003, 09:57:36 PM »
So you played it at once huh! Well I'd just played it along time as I need to learn for every level. That really was my favorite ya know!

Bubble Bobble was so good, that an manage to extended the aracde and being the new neek item for entertainment that could be found in every game.

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2003, 01:08:08 AM »
What do you think of the Bust-A-Move series, which also has Bub and Bob?

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2003, 03:40:43 AM »
Just all of the series of Bust-A-Move for 1 thru 4, and Super Bust-A-Move 1 & 2. But hey, I just can't believe B.A.M. 4 got a great story, you see the story puzzle mode as you collect all the bible cards to beat the game. That's very far for 110 levels like Bubble Bobble arcade.

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2003, 12:12:01 PM »
Yeah, the arcade's plot didn't develop much besides the ending.

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2003, 03:03:38 PM »
I see! So after the Bubble Bobble series, it was amazing right until, Bust-A-Move came any club stood. Bust-A-Move was released in 1994 and a japanese version is for "Puzzle Bobble". They made Bust-A-Move at the same time, they made a first puzzle game called "Tetris". And absolutely everybody has to learn for fun and love tetris. For Tetris and Bust-A-Move/Puzzle Bobble, these are the pretty since enchat in a video game world, these simple addictive of the games are once started at all.

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2003, 12:33:41 AM »
Yeah, they are addicting all right. You ever been addicted to anything, Shawne Vinson?

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2003, 12:57:42 AM »
Yes! That's why I do best as I learn! And in fact Bubble Bobble and Bust-A-Move series are just beginning!

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2003, 01:18:37 AM »
So what were you addicted to?

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

Print