Print

Author Topic: Things That Made You Poop A Little.  (Read 133814 times)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #75 on: October 18, 2008, 01:18:02 PM »
It took me about .75 watches to get what was happening, 1.25 watches to completely understand.

Also Dead Space is really, really cool. I'm not sure why it was banned in 3 countries, it's only slightly more violent than Gears of War (both of which make Halo 3 look like it should be rated Teen).

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #76 on: October 18, 2008, 01:57:17 PM »
Halo 3 should be rated Teen.
every

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #77 on: October 18, 2008, 02:55:21 PM »
http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/21856

At first I was all WTD, then I realized ...  Awesome!  I didn't even know you could do that in LBP.  Wish I'd spent more time with the beta now. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #78 on: October 18, 2008, 04:38:27 PM »

'Nuff said.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #79 on: October 23, 2008, 06:47:41 PM »
I'm at this part in Dead Space where Issac has to clear a room of rogue asteroids and then return gravity to the room at which point two parades of Necromorphs converge into the corner you are in, I am being repeatedly ripped to pieces (literally) at this part, it's awesome.

« Reply #80 on: October 28, 2008, 04:30:01 PM »
Halo 3 should be rated Teen.

The Halo series is like Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. Both are forever stuck in limbo between two different content ratings, and most people who watch or play them disagree on the actual decision.
What is a mystery? Just go inside my head, and you'll find out.

« Reply #81 on: October 28, 2008, 07:42:43 PM »
Halo is overrated making me not poop but **** myself.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #82 on: October 28, 2008, 09:44:49 PM »
Get out of my forum.

OOOOUUUUTTT
every

« Reply #83 on: October 28, 2008, 11:44:32 PM »
I was playing GHWT and more notes came while I was already holding a note.

Poop shot out of my butt at this sight.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #84 on: October 29, 2008, 07:03:39 AM »
Hopefully you didn't execute Star Power at that exact moment.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #85 on: October 29, 2008, 01:32:46 PM »
while I was already holding a note.

Dude. Nuh-uh.
every

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #86 on: October 30, 2008, 05:30:54 PM »
Get out of Deezer's forum.

OOOOUUUUTTT

Fixed for accuracy.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #87 on: October 31, 2008, 09:52:32 AM »
The Halo series is like Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. Both are forever stuck in limbo between two different content ratings, and most people who watch or play them disagree on the actual decision.
Sounds like Melee.  I see nothing in Melee that wasn't in the first game, which could give it a T rating.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #88 on: October 31, 2008, 04:40:36 PM »
The final boss of Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (take a wild guess who it is) is a serious kick in the face compared to other bosses in the game...or to his other instances on Nintendo handhelds, really. I nearly filled my pants the first time I tried to fight him a few days ago because of the sheer difficulty; ditto for when I tried to fight him earlier today and got far enough in the fight that he got to use his life draining attack - dude you just stole over a third of my hit points in one attack WTD?!

...Really, it's just awesome beyond words. I can't wait to get slaughtered by the post-game stuff!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #89 on: October 31, 2008, 10:57:04 PM »
Sounds like Melee.  I see nothing in Melee that wasn't in the first game, which could give it a T rating.

Mmmm F-ZERO X and GX are in the same situation. Maybe it has something to do with Captain Falcon rendered in the GameCube's higher-quality 3-D.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print