Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 791405 times)

« Reply #2715 on: September 07, 2012, 07:11:38 AM »
hai i'm new ;_;

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #2716 on: September 07, 2012, 12:54:41 PM »
Welcome to the FF!
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #2717 on: September 07, 2012, 01:39:19 PM »
Welcome! I hope you stick around for a while!
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #2718 on: September 07, 2012, 06:23:08 PM »
Good day, and enjoy your stay, Missing Score!
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2719 on: September 07, 2012, 09:58:13 PM »
Don't cry
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #2720 on: September 08, 2012, 03:17:42 AM »
I extend the traditional Fungi Forums greeting:

TO ALL NEW MEMBERS: LOG OFF AND NEVER COME BACK BECAUSE YOU WILL BE TREATED LIKE CRAP LIKE I WAS!
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #2721 on: September 08, 2012, 10:08:49 PM »
I thought it was "LEAVE WHILE YOU STILL CAN"

« Reply #2722 on: September 09, 2012, 12:34:37 AM »
That comes across as too much of a recommendation.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #2723 on: September 09, 2012, 02:02:43 PM »
Weegee's signature complements that greeting something spectacular.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #2724 on: September 11, 2012, 02:41:37 PM »
Now that I have my own laptop I should be coming here more. Keyword being 'should' because last time I said something like that I quickly stopped visiting. Anyway, I've been lurking and occasionally posting for awhile but I might be more present now.

Random thoughts and reflections: when I first started posting here I was a stupid junior higher and I said some things I regret (and chose a username which I'm unfortunately stuck with). This really is the only forum I've stuck with over the years. Anyway, it's good to be back.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

« Reply #2725 on: September 11, 2012, 03:27:02 PM »
I vote Super Mario Sunshine, because it makes you:
 a: want to explore those tropical places
b: feel intrigued about shadow mario
c: ?

I think super mario sunshine is better than galaxy or 64 because of the whole hawaii-esque theme and great deals of exploration

« Reply #2726 on: September 11, 2012, 08:37:31 PM »
Yeah that... I still think it's a great game (good for what it was, just not exactly as a Mario game), but I was much less... eloquent back then.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2727 on: September 11, 2012, 09:04:08 PM »
Did you want a name change?

Well Lizard Dude will add your picture to his dartboard if you get one, but...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #2728 on: September 11, 2012, 10:06:06 PM »
I think I'll stick with the one I have. It's what I've been known as for a while, and even if it's as simple as my initials combined with a word 7th grade me thought sounded cool, it's not terrifically bad.

« Reply #2729 on: September 13, 2012, 08:18:45 AM »
Wanna know what's scary?  When someone who's been gone for about five years returns to haunt your thread! *makes ghostly sounds*
Hey everyone.  I just thought I'd drop in again and say hi to let everyone and let you know I'm still alive.  I know, I have a strange habit of coming back every few years just to greet everyone, and I'm still trying to figure out why I do that.  I guess it's just crazy to know that my name is still beside this thread after all this time and it might be for awhile.  And I have fond memories of this place.  Anyway, welcome everyone to my website! lol
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Print