Print

Author Topic: Wacko dreams  (Read 223907 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #870 on: August 25, 2010, 08:15:50 AM »
I dreamed I got a temporary ban for provocative comments.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #871 on: October 08, 2010, 11:25:39 AM »
I seem to have a lot of dreams where I'm playing alternate world versions of Video Games

This instance involved Super Mario 64, even though I haven't played it a long time.

I don't remember what happened exactly prior to the SM64 bit, (something to do with repairing a severed space station) but after I transitioned from that, I found myself (Mario) in a Rainbow Ride type course, where I landed on a sole giant cube made of the game's red grating, with a small hole leading to a maze inside the cube. After I navigated the maze, I found myself outside the cube again, but this time Mario had become much larger, and a star above the cube could now be reached. I easily jumped up to grab the star and Mario returned to his normal size instantly and started to do his 'Star Get' dance while falling through the air. As the game did the star shaped Iris Out, Mario had landed on yet another star (which was transparent for some reason as if I already collected it) which happened to be right below him. Before he could finish posing again for collecting another star, the Iris Out had finished, and Mario was thrown into an unrecognizable area inside the castle. He pulled off his Cap and scratched his head like he usually does when he gets out of a painting, but the text that describes what star he got and how many coins he collected didn't appear. Then this message appeared:

"Great!
Please buy this game!
OR WE WILL KILL YOU."

After I read the message, I had immediately turned the system off and started freaking out, to which I shortly found myself awake.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #872 on: October 08, 2010, 01:21:20 PM »
You haven't been reading any N64 creepypasta lately, have you?

« Reply #873 on: October 08, 2010, 02:53:05 PM »
I had a similar "alternate version" of Super Mario 64 pop up in a dream a while back too.  Only thing I can remember for sure was apparently a replacement of either the Wing Cap Tower or Over the Rainbows secret area.  Basically, the whole area was one very long dive in which you had to collect 8 red coins, and it looked like a cross between SM64's Over the Rainbows and SMG2's Wild Glide Galaxy.  There were also some little cloud or grassy platforms every so often with refill blocks, and it ended in a very aesthetic little area reminiscent of parts of SMG2's Slimy Spring Galaxy, save for the sunset.  That'd actually make a pretty sweet level, IMO.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #874 on: October 08, 2010, 11:38:31 PM »
Last night, I dreamed that--through a complicated mechanism I won't bother explaining--I was allowed a glimpse into the future. What did I see? Richard Simmons plays Yoda when they remake the original Star Wars Trilogy.

« Reply #875 on: October 09, 2010, 02:52:34 PM »
I would pay an inordinate sum of money to see that.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #876 on: October 09, 2010, 07:17:44 PM »
You haven't been reading any N64 creepypasta lately, have you?
A great deal of the Nintendo 64 library are the epitome of hidden phenomena and the source for many video game conspiracies. They don't need creepypasta.

« Reply #877 on: October 10, 2010, 11:46:31 AM »
Last night I dreamed that I went to Paris with 3 people who were insane and gave the flight attendants hell. The flight from LA to Paris was only 90 minutes and I left all of my clothes at home. And I was broke.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #878 on: October 10, 2010, 02:50:05 PM »
Last night I had the strangest dream
I'd ever dreamed before
I dreamed the world had all agreed
To put an end to war

I dreamed I saw a mighty room
Filled with women and men
And the paper they were signing said
They'd never fight again

And when the paper was all signed
And a million copies made
They all joined hands and bowed their heads
And grateful pray'rs were prayed

And the people in the streets below
Were dancing 'round and 'round
While swords and guns and uniforms
Were scattered on the ground

Last night I had the strangest dream
I'd never dreamed before
I dreamed the world had all agreed
To put an end to war.

/thread

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #879 on: November 01, 2010, 12:28:42 PM »
Getting out of my car. Some SUV pulls up behind me and parks sloppily too close to the intersection. Three women get out and the oldest one starts asking me what part of MySpace Twitter is. As I try to explain the Internet, I am kidnapped into my car by these women and we drive into the neighborhood. We turn right and a mail truck is blocking the way and there is a car in front of us having a fit about it. POV inside front car as someone yells "use the horn!" and we see horn get pressed, but it's a weak electronic sounding horn that goes on and off as you hold it down. We all squeeze past (feeling of walking single file through a crowd) [in our cars] and as we are driving down the street once more we see an escaped killer whale hurriedly shuffling down the street with a towel wrapped around its midsection. We follow to its destination and are then shown what claims to be "The Black Cauldron" (I have never seen this movie) which ends with a climactic? scene involving Winnie the Pooh, Goofy, possibly Piglet and someone else being suspensefully held (reeled down?) over the yarn-outline villain. Someone pulls a thread or something and the plot is foiled, after which we flash back to the house we arrived at. The characters were apparently whatever real people were in the house, and we see a deteriorated film clip of Don Knotts being surprised that he was Goofy. Someone else said "dang!" in a Napoleon style voice but I didn't know who that was. A couple other people I never saw before were there as well. Also the whale was either a voice actor or jumping around in the house, but I can't remember. I was now back at my house and someone was asking me about what just happened, which caused us to watch the movie again and see the same climax and realization sequence from before. I can't remember what the whale had to do with it but I'm pretty sure it could talk or something.

Part of this is due to an older woman being confused about Disney movies being on DVD at work yesterday.
Yarn outline villain is obviously from the new Kirby game, and I think the whale is from a toy I saw recently. Weird mind workings.
That was a joke.

« Reply #880 on: November 01, 2010, 05:21:59 PM »
Impressive how you can make connections like that.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #881 on: November 23, 2010, 11:14:57 AM »
I was in a remake of Disney's The Little Mermaid. I was some boy who had been kidnapped to some other world and some mean guys of no description were looking for me. After a while I got to this tiny island with a glass window where you could see stuff under it. The main character's father said that his son had been trapped or something and asked if I could see his video camera which was under the glass. I thought I could so he had me swim/crawl down through this crawlspace which was kind of like a car left in the sun. Topside, the bad guys were there looking for me. I kept bringing back different stuff from the son's room like weird SNES games and an Xbox 360 hard drive and wireless headset, all with Vintage Stock stickers. Eventually while I was still looking, one of the bad guys noticed my foot against the glass and pulled down the car window of the crawlspace saying how they'd found me (or "him"). We both floated up DBZ style over the water and I guess we were going to fight but then he flew off. After that, the other kid seemed to show up but he was really Batman (or a kid who was Batman). He used some sort of mental powers from Ra's Al Ghul called "The 40th Day" (complete with the 40th day logo from the Army of Two game) which changed everything from live action to Batman cartoon style, and searchlights and lasers moved around and the 40th Day logo was on the sides of buildings and stuff, drawn a little badly since it was the Batman cartoon. Later, I was in a hospital with a couple of people and Jim Carrey as "The Mask" but he had alternating personalities and at first he was acting really prissy and talking about something. Then his face shook and he became more nonchalant, after which a middle aged bald guy came to follow him around, but then The Mask said how that guy was "a little confused". (It was some gay guy who liked the previous persona.) In one of the patients' rooms at the hospital, a guy was telling this woman in a bed that she shouldn't listen to the police scanner and that the policemen fighting would do a good job anyway. She replied saying that she loved either the hospital or the police force (can't remember which), wanting him to trust her and let her listen. There were two other wounded policemen in the room and one of them switched beds after the woman turned on the radio. That also made most of the display wall's lights turn off.

A lot of this is based on work and some of it is based on my use of my video camera recently. One of the guys at work likes to point out the problems with The Little Mermaid and I say how I don't like the movie. And all the game stuff is obviously just stuff I see at work.
That was a joke.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #882 on: November 26, 2010, 09:23:16 PM »
I had this dream a dew days ago where I was in this huge warehouse which had long tall shelves full of videogames. There were bright lights coming down from the ceiling which gave it an erie feeling. There weren't just game there were some big signs on the walls that had logos of Videogame systems like Nintendo 64 and super Nintendo. It felt so strange because I never actually pulled out any games I just walked passed shelves. It seemed to go on forever.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #883 on: November 27, 2010, 04:59:07 PM »
I had a dream in which I was playing Metroid Prime 2 and using the Rapid Missiles trick.*

*Which can only be done in Prime
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #884 on: November 28, 2010, 12:09:52 AM »
I actually had a dream in which I was having a dream. It was pretty weird.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Print