Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1260235 times)

« Reply #4305 on: June 20, 2009, 11:24:10 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYuO4dvO8xc

This is the second best video on the site. The first one is that Bible Black/CD-i/video game music mishmash.

It's a shame the target guy won't listen a thing he says.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #4306 on: June 22, 2009, 02:33:54 AM »
I got a job and I'm going to the beach tomorrow. California rocks.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #4307 on: June 23, 2009, 01:18:55 PM »
Two happy things today.
1: Today was the last day of school.
2: I just had the greatest dining experience of my life. To celebrate the end of school, a few friends and I all went to Gauchos Churrascaria, which is basically like a steakhouse buffet. Except that instead of getting food from a buffet line, you wait at your table while waiters come to you with skewers (actually more like swords) full of rotisserie-cooked meat. And they don't stop feeding you. It was amazing. I have never been so full in my life, and it only cost $15.

Yes. Today was a good day.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #4308 on: June 24, 2009, 12:27:03 PM »
I've been down here in North Carolina for three weeks now. It's been pretty fun so far. I'm certainly not lonely here since I have relatives that live just down the road.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4309 on: June 24, 2009, 01:30:43 PM »
I've spent the majority of the last few days making a total metric buttload of money. It should please Chup to hear I plan to now legitimately buy from GameStop, as opposed to my usual method of sneaking in dressed as a bush and raiding their backroom and then disguising my escape route via smokebomb while cackling and twiddling my moustache. Hell, I might even buy an iTunes card and legitimately download some music.
every

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #4310 on: June 25, 2009, 03:38:52 PM »
I have Internet back. I'll be playing Spore later, since it's down for scheduled maintenance right now, but I got it working again (long story) and have the expansion set up and ready to go.

« Reply #4311 on: June 26, 2009, 01:51:18 AM »
Apple pie. Enough said.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #4312 on: June 27, 2009, 12:21:30 AM »
I'm hopeful because I've already unlocked a bunch of really cool stuff in Team Fortress 2. I finally got Natascha, my favorite unlockable. The Backburner is nice too, but it's not as good as the level 1 flamethrower.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #4313 on: June 28, 2009, 01:21:40 AM »
Apple pie. Enough said.

Aw, now you've gone and made me all hungry.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #4314 on: June 28, 2009, 05:44:47 PM »
I'm posting this from my uncle's basement. I feel too kool for school.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Jman

• Score
« Reply #4315 on: July 01, 2009, 08:15:25 PM »
Life is good.  I've managed to add Mario and Sonic (more of a re-add, actually), Pokemon Battle Revolution, and Smackdown vs Raw 2009 to my Wii collection.  Those games should keep me entertained over the summer, along with the final stages of Pokemon Platinum,
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #4316 on: July 01, 2009, 11:25:37 PM »
Say, is Battle Revolution any good? Any traditional-style Pokemon title is good in my books, although I've heard that this Wii instalment lacks any plot or new features whatsoever.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4317 on: July 02, 2009, 07:19:42 AM »
Last I heard, it was just some jumped-up Pokemon Ranch/3-D battle mode for whatever critters you've already got in the portable games.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #4318 on: July 02, 2009, 07:31:30 AM »
Pretty much what ShadowBrain said. 'Cept you get to fight some leader-type people and get a surfing Pikachu after you beat 'em all. Poketopia Masters or something.

« Reply #4319 on: July 04, 2009, 09:32:12 AM »
I'm getting internet at home! Wednesday night, I should be able to start posting using my computer, as opposed to using one at work or my parents'.

Woo hoo!
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print