Print

Author Topic: Pokemon Topic  (Read 369191 times)

« Reply #315 on: April 01, 2010, 05:10:53 PM »
Edit: Did you save the pics Weegee? Even if they are fake, I still want to see them.

Let's just pretend that I was in on the joke. But alas, I wasn't, and I didn't.

that whore Lyra

Amen to that. That puffy-hatted skankette doesn't hold a candle to Kris.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 05:17:18 PM by Weegee »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #316 on: April 01, 2010, 05:14:58 PM »
What do you mean by "that Ho oh", though?
You deserve this:

That Ho-oh is that "ho"...oh. Unless you already knew that and just said that so someone else would make a fool out of themselves.

EDIT: Too lazy to wait a whole minute to congratulate Turtlekid on just the TVTropes link I was thinking of when editing my post.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 05:18:22 PM by penguinwizard »
You didn't say wot wot.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #317 on: April 01, 2010, 05:16:42 PM »
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #318 on: April 01, 2010, 05:30:03 PM »
Now comes the part where I vainly attempt to preserve my dignity by editing my previous post.

Anyways, wild Chansey outbreak on Route 13. Four hours and forty-five minutes to procure an Lucky Egg. Lucky Egg get. Using Thief is infinitely more effiecient than catching each Chansey individually as I did in Platinum, where I filled two PC boxes with Chanseys before coming across a single Lucky Egg, costing me hundreds of Ultra Balls and several weeks of play. However, the gains were well worth the trouble:

"The foe's SCIZOR fainted!"
"AZELF gained a boosted 6260 EXP!"
""
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 06:18:03 PM by Weegee »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #319 on: April 01, 2010, 06:46:24 PM »
I diver planned on getting Pokemon pearl but I don't diver any money to buy juegos or anything right now. Which is better? Gold or Silver?
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #320 on: April 01, 2010, 06:51:47 PM »
Is that supposed to be some sort of Eeyore knock-off?
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #321 on: April 02, 2010, 01:51:27 PM »
I always think of the donkeys from Pinocchio when I see it.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #322 on: April 02, 2010, 02:26:47 PM »
It's Tonto from the Spanish cartoon "Los Trotamusicos", which I only heard about because of the catchy but so-80s intro music. Yay for characters who are called "stupid" all the time! He's usually smiling and banging away on drums, in the songs anyway. I suppose any donkey would do, but he was looking especially sad there and I completely forgot that "The Small One" existed (thanks Nostalgia Critic!), which has the most pathetic-looking but cute donkey I've seen.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 02:30:53 PM by penguinwizard »
You didn't say wot wot.

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #323 on: April 02, 2010, 04:19:19 PM »
I always think of the donkeys from Pinocchio when I see it.

The only Disney animated canon film that had the balls to say a curse word.

But no, it was the death of Bambi's mom, that caused controversy.

(And btw, I wasn't bothered by that scene as a chid. I had balls.)
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

« Reply #324 on: April 02, 2010, 05:10:53 PM »
If you weren't bothered by the death of Simba's father in The Lion King, go back in time and watch it at IMAX where you can see Simba's tears real close, then just try saying that again.

I suspect Disney got away with the curse (assuming it's the word I'm thinking of) since it's also a legitimate term for a donkey. Which "Shrek" had a lot of fun with. And Simpsons enjoyed using the term for a female dog.

Anyway, that certainly wouldn't be the last time Disney was controversial. And by the way, no you didn't -- the hungry, hungry hippos gobbled them up.
You didn't say wot wot.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #325 on: April 02, 2010, 05:17:41 PM »
I don't really think Pinocchio could have been considered controversial when it was released.
Tv_Themes needs to get a new line of work. (Other than being a contrary, whining Kid On Pleasure Island)
That was a joke.

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #326 on: April 02, 2010, 07:17:38 PM »
If you weren't bothered by the death of Simba's father in The Lion King, go back in time and watch it at IMAX where you can see Simba's tears real close, then just try saying that again.

I wasn't bothered with sadness they did that. I was bothered at it being so cliche. And that it was factually wrong, everyone knows cats survive falls by rotating themselves to land on their feet. That's nature for them. Hence why cats have 9 lives.

I'm not sure if there was ever a time Disney made me cry. I guess the closest thing was seeing lasers being blasted at me on Star Tours. Hey now, being a 3-year old, knowing nothing about Star Wars, and believing you are being shot down is entirely plausible.

« Reply #327 on: April 02, 2010, 08:25:32 PM »
[Yakko drops tiger cub, it goes splat on the ground] "Ooh. I thought they were supposed to land on their feet."
Besides, even if Mufasa landed right-side up, he'd still have that stampede of wildebeest knocking him about.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 08:28:43 PM by penguinwizard »
You didn't say wot wot.

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #328 on: April 02, 2010, 08:51:21 PM »
By the time he hit the ground, the stampede was evidently over. Otherwise, he'd have a bunch of wounds courtesy of the wildebeasts.

« Reply #329 on: April 02, 2010, 09:33:12 PM »
Why can't you remember what the audience thinks they remember rather than what actually happened? Mufasa hit the ground while the stampede was still going on, people saw the carcass of Bambi's mother, and the Genie killed Jafar with laser beams.
You didn't say wot wot.

Print