Poll

What next gen system(s) do you plan to buy?

PS3
Revolution
XBox 360
All of them!
None of them
Print

Author Topic: What next gen system will you get?  (Read 9106 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2005, 02:23:23 AM »
Hidden message: xbox. Xbox kills you. And... it has a stupid name. "XBOX 360." What's the third one going to be? XBOX 361?
Maybe the REV's gonna get an advantage for being released last.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2005, 12:09:28 PM »
Whe I heard of the Xbox 360, at first I thought, "That's dumb, 360 degrees make a circle, yet this console is a box!"  Then I realized, "Oh, I guess if all the angles are 90 degrees, then it adds up to 360."  I already said that, huh?  I don't think I will be getting any new consoles any time soon, since I wouldn't dare ask my parents for money(my older siblings already take care of doing that), and I don't have a job or allowance or anything.  So I guess I'll have to rely on my N64, GCN, and GBA.  So what if it's not new, it's still diggidy-dang* awesome!

Winning money with online poker?  My brother's friend used his older brother's account to play, and made enough money to buy a car and stuff.  He's really good, I guess.  I don't know anything about poker, except it's usually hard and if you think you'll win, then the gang leader wins and you have to hand over your priceless heirloom and steal it back later, and spend your life running from the mafia until someone assassinates the godfather and all that. Blegh, offtopic...

*diggidy-dang is not meant to be a bad word, just a goofy emphasis tool.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2005, 01:44:00 PM »
I do that too Markio. Its fun to cahnge a cuss word into another non-bad word.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2005, 06:44:21 PM »
There was a topic about the Xbox on these forums long ago which had some funny replies. (I'm not linking to it out of dislike for the Xbox, but because of some of the replies, like MMM's.)
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2005, 07:14:06 PM »
IGN.com poll:  "Which will win the next gen hardware war?"

PS3 51.6%
Xbox 360 29.8%
Nintendo Revolution 18.4%

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2005, 07:39:00 PM »
That doesn't mean anything. They're judging the Revolution on the GameCube's performance.

Does this look remotely real?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2005, 08:03:55 PM by Bird Person »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2005, 12:01:16 AM »
IGN.com poll:  "Which will win the next gen hardware war?"

PS3 51.6%
Xbox 360 29.8%
Nintendo Revolution 18.4%

That's retarded. How can they even ask a question like that? They don't know enough about the Revolution (I don't know how much is known already about the PS3).
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2005, 06:11:20 PM »
That doesn't mean anything. They're judging the Revolution on the GameCube's performance.

Does this look remotely real?

I know. The reason most diss the Rev is because Nintendo left them down with the GCN, according to the people I've asked. I have a GCN and I have no regrets, although I would like to get a 360 or a PSP, I have a GCN and I'm glad I have one.

Print