Print

Author Topic: E3 2010  (Read 25052 times)

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2010, 05:32:01 PM »
By making it a Kirby game, Wikipedia finally got something to put on the Kirby (video game) article that's been up since they announced a GCN Kirby six years ago, much like the Donkey Kong Wii article that's been up since before the Wii was released.

Probably the same thing that happened to Duke Nukem Forever.
All its development money went to hiring personal prostitutes for the programmers?
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2010, 06:05:01 PM »
No matter how good this game is (since the Kirby games are generally the blandest Nintendo games, my expectations are already low), I'll still be ****ed it's not that 3D one with Water Kirby and enemy partners.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2010, 06:14:03 PM »
True dat. Heck, Kirby can't even inhale enemies this time around. Let's vocalize our discontentment by surrounding Nintendo's head office while holding picket signs which read, "GOD HATES JAPAN".
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2010, 08:04:20 PM »
Playing games is about playing games with my friends, and I want to know what my other friends are playing online. And that's going to give me the ability, and it's also going to let me know that - sports scores, because I'm interested in sports, exchanging achievements with other players. Because when you look at DS penetration rates, there are going to be a lot of friends to talk to and communicate with.
Can it download sports scores via WiFi automatically?  Does he mean "achievements" like on 360?  And voice-chat?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 08:07:08 PM by Luigison »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #64 on: June 16, 2010, 08:12:27 PM »
"Achievements" probably refers to nonspecific accomplishments. Like, you can stand three feet from your friend and send him a Wi-Fi message about your high scores.

« Reply #65 on: June 16, 2010, 09:15:49 PM »
They based the art style on an old ad?

All its development money went to hiring personal prostitutes for the programmers?

I was thinking more it got stuck in developmental he** forever.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #66 on: June 17, 2010, 12:06:07 PM »
I think CE7 was referring to Avalon. And can a game this different from what we've been promised for years really even be considered a related title?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #67 on: June 17, 2010, 12:25:07 PM »

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #68 on: June 17, 2010, 01:34:55 PM »
I was thinking more it got stuck in developmental he** forever.

What's development he**? Is it anything like development she**?
every

« Reply #69 on: June 17, 2010, 03:17:47 PM »
I censored myself. I don't curse in real life either, so I had a little trouble even typing.. hell

There, I did it. Never let us speak of this again.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #70 on: June 17, 2010, 03:25:11 PM »
It's true. I called Toad on the phone the other day, and when he picked up, he said "Hecko."
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #71 on: June 17, 2010, 03:34:42 PM »
Conversely, I prefer to be more straightforward by saying

What the
?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #72 on: June 17, 2010, 03:44:28 PM »
That's 1027 strange.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #73 on: June 17, 2010, 10:47:27 PM »
Weegee, that was... congratulations.

"Hecko."
True story: There was some business that started answering their phones with "Heaven-O".

« Reply #74 on: June 18, 2010, 11:38:55 PM »
3DS not reccomended to kids 7 or under.

Sounds like we have another Virtual Boy on our hands (without the whole "look at this blazing red display and go blind" thing)

Print