Print

Author Topic: Worst Video Games Made  (Read 25803 times)

« on: January 13, 2007, 10:13:18 AM »
I hate it when these random electronic companies make up these trashy games. Do you have any games that you think sucked?

I HATE it when The Disney Channal makes a "That's So Raven" game or a "Hannah Montana" game. THOSE THINGS ABSOLUTELY DON'T WORK! I also hate the video games that were based off movies. But I got to admit, Harry Potter was OK, but still. People need more Mario, Link, and anything else worthwhile.
My sister is a...(insert threat here)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2007, 12:12:19 PM »
To be honest, and I hope I don't get banished to the Plain of Eternal Torment for this blasphemy, but I'm really, really tired of Mario games. Seriously, I was hesitant to try NSMB because I was just so burnt out on Nintendo mascot-related games. Luckily, I am willing to try SM Galaxy if I ever get a Wii.
every

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2007, 12:32:07 PM »
I think this was a "worst video games" topic (which, btw, I think we already have), not a "which games are you burnt out on?" topic.
That was a joke.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2007, 11:42:58 AM »
Well, check out Mario Party Advance or Mario Tennis: Power Tour and you'll see why I'm so burnt out on Mario games. But if you really wanna see some pure, undistilled video game crapulence, I suggest Superman 64 or Bubsy 3D.
every

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2007, 11:57:08 AM »
A more recent crappy game is Crash Boom Bang! on the DS.

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2007, 02:35:24 PM »
I'd have to say Gex 64.

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2007, 03:11:01 PM »
I HATE The Legend of Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link because it was so confusing and it didn't make very much sense to me.
My sister is a...(insert threat here)

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2007, 05:08:42 PM »
The manual helps a lot.

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2007, 05:20:25 PM »
Any game based on a TV show or a movie is bound to fail.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2007, 06:01:28 PM »
To be honest, and I hope I don't get banished to the Plain of Eternal Torment for this blasphemy, but I'm really, really tired of Mario games. Seriously, I was hesitant to try NSMB because I was just so burnt out on Nintendo mascot-related games. Luckily, I am willing to try SM Galaxy if I ever get a Wii.

Yeah, I had that same feeling too a while ago. It turns out it was because I was limiting myself to only Mario games for a long time and never tried anything new. That feeling's gone now and I enjoy them again, but now I balance them with other games too.

Also, never buy movie tie-ins because they suck so monumentally bad it's a wonder they haven't sucked up half the universe and imploded themselves due to how bad they are.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2007, 09:59:24 PM »
Yeah, I had that same feeling too a while ago. It turns out it was because I was limiting myself to only Mario games for a long time and never tried anything new. That feeling's gone now and I enjoy them again, but now I balance them with other games too.

Also, never buy movie tie-ins because they suck so monumentally bad it's a wonder they haven't sucked up half the universe and imploded themselves due to how bad they are.

I had that feeling recently too, and also fixed it by playing other games/taking a break from gaming. I do other things now that are not related to gaming, like drawing or practicing my keyboard (Ironically, all I can play well is game music).

I can't remember which historical figure said this, but I'm going to throw it out there anyway..

All things in moderation.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Fwirt

• Now in Cherry
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2007, 10:55:49 PM »
I HATE The Legend of Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link because it was so confusing and it didn't make very much sense to me.

That game was a classic!  It rocks! Why does everyone hate it so much?  (Everyone because I've heard it's the most hated Zelda game)
"Say, you good at video games?  I'm not good at video games.  The last time I fired up one of my old Sega tapes it made me a waffle."

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2007, 12:24:51 AM »
It's an unpopular Zelda game because many thought it was too different when compared to it's original counter-part. I mean, you gotta admit, there really is no Zelda game like it.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 07:03:22 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2007, 12:34:41 AM »
Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing is certainly a candidate for worst game ever made.
On consoles, Superman 64 is a top candidate.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2007, 01:48:49 AM »
Any game based on a TV show or a movie is bound to fail.

The Spider-Man game based on the movie was pretty great.
That was a joke.

Print